Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley   Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:47 am

Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley Unreal11

Quote :
Geoff Keighley has said in a tweet Unreal Engine 4 won’t support be compatible with Wii U, referring to a GDC comment from Epic CEO Mike Capps.

“No, at GDC Mike Capps said Wii U will be Unreal Engine 3,” he said when asked about it by a user.

Keighley has been working on a GTTV-related special based on UE4 for E3 next week, having said yesterday in a Reddit AMA he recently filmed interviews with Capps, Tim Sweeney and Cliff Bleszinski on the engine.

Unreal 4 got its first big blowout a few weeks back ahead of the E3 showing next week.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley   Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:10 am

Of course it won't be compatible, since Wii U has current gen graphics and not PS4/720 graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley   Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Lul Wii U...what a joke.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley   Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:34 am

Hopefully the ps4 and next box will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley   Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unreal Engine 4 to not support Wii U, says Keighley
Page 1 of 1