Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3DS games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:57 pm

What 3DS games are you looking forward to? personally, I can't wait for Ocarina of Time Remake,Super Mario 3DS and the new paper mario game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

3DS games  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I pretty much agree with all the games you listed except Super Mario 3DS and with the inclusion of Mario Kart 3D. Also that Metroid 3DS games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm

mario..*sigh*..anyway i just got the normal ds and ill probably get it this fall,the game that i most want for the 3ds is the mgs snake eater remake..i love me some mgs
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

3DS games  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Kid Icarus Uprising, Ocarina of time 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, Super Mario 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Of course Ocarina of Time
but also it would be nice to play the MGS remakes. I would like to get into those games because I never previously could. They should port Peace Walker though, that's my favourite MGS game and my psp analog stick is broken so I'd like to play it on a system with a new analog stick that works well lol.
Monster Hunter 4 looks amazing too.
And good old Mariokart will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3DS games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS games    3DS games  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS games
Page 1 of 1