Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  Empty
PostSubject: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:20 am

If they do this concept right this can be a whole new innovation in how we play FPS games.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:31 am

It doesn't look like a Call of Duty rip-off! :ohcrap:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Liking the whole "its YOUR tank, you own it" thing they got going on, maybe now people won't use vehicles as personal fucking taxi's.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

An innovative FPS!?! Surely they jest!?

It's peaked my interest for sure but I still don't understand how exactly it links to EVE Online
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Basically EVE online is spaceships and conquering systems and running your corporation. These systems have planets, Dust 514 is an FPS where PS3 players will fight to control these planets. PS3 players will allegedly have direct comms to the EVE players and can call orbital strikes and reinforcements and equipment.

On the flip side, PS3 players seem to be able to capture or control some sort of weapon that can shoot into space and destroy EVE players ships...if the trailers are to be believed.

I'm definately stocking up on beer and junk food for E3 to see this.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm

feels over complicated to me. it looks like a complete mess, only time will tell if taking a PC game and turning inside out for a console will work. i will be following the production of this game very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Basically EVE online is spaceships and conquering systems and running your corporation. These systems have planets, Dust 514 is an FPS where PS3 players will fight to control these planets. PS3 players will allegedly have direct comms to the EVE players and can call orbital strikes and reinforcements and equipment.

On the flip side, PS3 players seem to be able to capture or control some sort of weapon that can shoot into space and destroy EVE players ships...if the trailers are to be believed.

I'm definately stocking up on beer and junk food for E3 to see this.

So we get Mike, Blixt, Dam_Noir and igame to buy EVE, then us PS3 players can have space support. Defo going to having a gander at this come E3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]    Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dust 514 Welcome to New Eden Trailer [HD]
Page 1 of 1