Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed Empty
PostSubject: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:41 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/21/new-details-on-bungies-first-post-halo-game-revealed

Quote :
Court documents from an Activision court case have outed the next project from Bungie, the studio that originally created Halo. According to an Activision contract made public as part of court proceedings in the upcoming Zampella/West trial, Bungie is currently developing four “sci-fantasy, action shooter games” code-named “Destiny.” Destiny games are set to come out beginning in the fall of 2013, followed by subsequent releases in fall of 2015, 2017 and 2019. In addition, Bungie has agreed to create four downloadable expansions known as “Comet,” which will release in fall of 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020.

The first Destiny game will be available on Xbox 360 as well as “the next successor console platform released by Microsoft,” which the contract refers to as Xbox 720. While the first Destiny game will hit Xbox in fall of 2013, the contract states that it will hit PlayStation 3 in the fall of 2014 after a “joint technical feasibility analysis” that will determine whether the game “is able to be developed for the PS3 at quality and feature parity to the Xbox 360 version.” Releases of the Comet expansions will “be compatible with the Xbox 360, Xbox 720 and the Sony PlayStation 4.” A PC release is also mentioned.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:25 am

:areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:57 am

Not sure if it should be in multiplat section or 360 games section...
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:01 am

They want the game to sell so understandable :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Not sure if it should be in multiplat section or 360 games section...

Yeah, I felt the same way.

But I decided to post it here, considering the talk of a PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

'after a “joint technical feasibility analysis” that will determine whether the game “is able to be developed for the PS3 at quality and feature parity to the Xbox 360 version.”'

2006 called they want their excuses back. Any developer using that instead of just saying "we want to make 360 exclusives" should be executed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed   New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Details on Bungie's New Franchise Revealed
Page 1 of 1