Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter   Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:19 am

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter 20093310

Quote :
Namco Bandai has announced Dragon Ball Sparking Omega in this week’s V Jump, the “final form” of the Sparking (Budokai Tenkaichi) line of fighters. It’s due on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in northern winter, and will feature the largest roster of the series so far. Andriasang expects to have more details soon.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter   Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:15 pm

It's gonna be the same regurgitated crap we've been getting for years and years. Dragon Ball deserves better treatment than this.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter   Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:54 pm

In case you guys don't know, this is basically Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter   Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball: Sparking Omega coming this winter
Page 1 of 1