Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Company of Heroes 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Company of Heroes 2 Empty
PostSubject: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:37 am

http://www.companyofheroes.com

The highest rated RTS of all time is back. This time on the Eastern front of the war.

Company of Heroes 2 Companyofheroes2_announcement

Quote :
Company of Heroes 2 takes the fight to the snow-filled fields of the Eastern Front as players command the Soviet Red Army during the World’s darkest hour. It is the year 1941, and the forces of Germany have just begun Operation Barbarossa, as they push East to conquer Russia in what would become the costliest conflict of the war. It is up to you, commander of the Russian Red Army, to push back the Nazi invaders and free Mother Russia!

Quote :
Company of Heroes 2 raises the bar of the standard in PC Real Time Strategy. Powered by the new Essence 3.0 Engine, Company of Heroes 2 features incredible graphic fidelity and cutting-edge technology. With the unprecedented new TrueSight™ system, fog of war is no longer a guessing game as unit visibility on the battlefield relies on true and proper line of sight.

Quote :
The tactical and dynamic combat system that strategy gamers know and love from the original Company of Heroes returns, and now it’s bigger and better than ever. With the new Commander Abilities found in Company of Heroes 2, players will develop and utilize their abilities in intense new tactical warfare situations. Players will get to experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of the war on the Eastern Front through new Dynamic Battle Tactics.

Quote :
One of the most intense and competitive online experiences returns with Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer! The vicious online combat that thousands of gamers enjoy every day with the original Company of Heroes is bigger than ever featuring competitive and co-operative modes that deliver the intense experiences that fans have come to expect.

Hopefully they can merge the old armies to the new game, making it even better then everything out. Maybe something even Reaper will get a new pc for.. lol
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Company of Heroes 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:24 am

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Hopefully they can merge the old armies to the new game, making it even better then everything out. Maybe something even Reaper will get a new pc for.. lol

Yea my ass
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:25 pm

from that screenshot it looks awesome

hopefully they will add more of the allies into the main game and not as DLC like they did with CoH

what I really want is the next total war game : ) side note FUCK YEAH YOU CAN PLAY AS THE SOVIETS !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes 2   Company of Heroes 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company of Heroes 2
Page 1 of 1