Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ebay help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

ebay help! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Okay. let me just get to the point here; I bought something on ebay by mistake, and was sent to my house without using a credit card. How can they just send something without me paying? Is this common on ebay?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

ebay help! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Most sellers will send/post the item to you once you made the payment and it is confirm. It is the seller fault for sending/posting it to you before the payment was made and most likely the seller gonna ask for it soon once the seller realises you haven't paid for it yet. Might be best you contact the seller and sort it out, tell them what happen and it is most likely you'll have either pay them or to send the item back at your expense. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

ebay help! R5MQPRE

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:15 am

Thanks!

I contacted her and told her that I was going to pay later. I'm glad it happen though, since what I bought (by mistake) was out of print and expensive now. But I was lucky enough to get it, and for a good price. Razz
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:07 pm

You're a dumbfuck mecha... you know that right ?

Lock THIS!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

ebay help! R5MQPRE

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Franko wrote:
You're a dumbfuck mecha... you know that right ?

Lock THIS!

ebay help! Tumblr17
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

ebay help! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

And locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:51 pm

You should be executed for making such a retarded mistake.

Infact get the fuck off my forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ebay help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay help!   ebay help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ebay help!
Page 1 of 1