Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita

Go down 
+2
Stoney
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:20 am

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita Get.image

Quote :
Tate Interactive has unveiled Urban Trials, a game similar in vein to – hold it – RedLynx’s Trials games. The racer will feature a Trials motorbike with advanced physics model, as well as the abilities to challenge ghost times of your friends, customise your bike and more. 20 in-game levels will be included, as will the ability to take in-game screens and share them. EG has more details and screenshots are below.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/05/02/trials-like-urban-trials-coming-to-playstation-vita/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:10 am

Cool. I should get a Vita pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:08 am

Urban Trials .... Is made my the same people behind Trials? If not, I can see some trouble ahead, it's basically a rip off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:09 am

^
Nope its not made by RedLynx.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 am

Looks cool!
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh God. All the dumb people of YouTube are going to make even more rip off videos against Sony.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:29 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Oh God. All the dumb people of YouTube are going to make even more rip off videos against Sony.

Look at it, Jesus, get your Sony goggles off, by name and concept it is a complete rip-off.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Look at it, Jesus, get your Sony goggles off, by name and concept it is a complete rip-off.
Well Sony isn't the company making it. Besides, I think it's just an expanded port of a PSP and PS3 Mini title.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Well Sony isn't the company making it. Besides, I think it's just an expanded port of a PSP and PS3 Mini title.

That part is true yes, and I know now why Cerna said people will blame Sony, when in fact I just found out it's developed by Tate Interactive, by the way, it's still a complete rip-off, everything down to the camera angle.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

It is. But then again so is that Playstation All Stars game. It's just how the industry works mate. And to be honest, there are bad rip-offs and good rip-offs.
This games formula's been done to death anyway. At least it looks like a good rip off.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

:areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:49 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

:areyoufuckingk

I did say you were right in my reply to TRF .....

Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:45 pm

I've always likes those kind of games. They are fun as hell. I will definitely pick this up when I get a Vita.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

That part is true yes, and I know now why Cerna said people will blame Sony, when in fact I just found out it's developed by Tate Interactive, by the way, it's still a complete rip-off, everything down to the camera angle.
No doubt it's a blatant rip-off, but no one's gonna care about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita   Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Trials revealed for PS Vita
Page 1 of 1