Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game

Go down 
+3
BioDemon
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game Empty
PostSubject: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm

1st party characters:

Master Chief - Halo
The Arbiter - Halo
Orbital Drop Shock Trooper - Halo
Marcus Fenix - Gears of War
Skorge - Gears of War
Alan Wake - Alan Wake
Mr Scratch - Alan Wake
The Hero of Brightwall - Fable
Jack of Blades - Fable
Agent - Crackdown
Banjo & Kazooie - Banjo Kazooie
Gruntilda - Banjo Kazooie
Conker - Conker
Joanna Dark - Perfect Dark
Kameo - Kameo: Elements of Power
Kaim Argonar - Lost Odyssey
Shu - Blue Dragon
Xbox Live Avatar - Xbox Live
Ken Ogawa - Ninja Blade
Jason - Shadow Complex
The Dishwasher or Yuki - The Dishwasher
Splosion Man - 'Splosion Man
Captain Smiley - Comic Jumper
Gunstringer - The Gunstringer
Blinx - Blinx the time sweeper
Master Sho Yu - Kung fu chaos
Brutus - Brute Force
Azurik - Azurik: Rise of Perathia

3rd Party Characters:

Sam Fisher - Splinter Cell
Commander Shepard - Mass Effect
Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden
Kasumi - Dead or Alive
Dovakhiin - The Elder Scrolls
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

An MS SSB-type game would lack so many good characters.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Not enough iconic characters.

The majority of people are only going to care about Master Chief and Marcus Fenix.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Mecha wrote:

The majority of people are only going to care about Master Chief and Marcus Fenix.
*cough* fat princess, parappa the rapper *cough*

But in all seriousness sony is pretty lackluster as well when it comes to iconic characters.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

But in all seriousness sony is pretty lackluster as well when it comes to iconic characters.

Dude, Sony has enough iconic characters in their hands. Not to mention, they didn't even announce all of them yet. Plus Parappa the Rapper has been around since the PSOne days, and his games were succesful. I say he's iconic enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

By that logic 90% of this roster is iconic enough.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Ah no? Just because you didn't grow up with Parappa the Rapper doesn't mean he wasn't once popular. Parappa the Rapper has a long history with PlayStation. The same can not be said for most of the Microsoft characters.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Fat Princess and Parappa are odd choices but Sony definitely isn't lacking in the characters department.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Kaim, all day, erry day.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm

I would buy this instantly if they show Master Chief taking off his helmet and fighting. MAKE IT HAPPEN MICROSOFT!!!!!! Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game 21888
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Mecha wrote:

Just because those are the only Microsoft characters you know of doesn't mean those are the only characters everyone else knows of.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Stigma wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Just because those are the only Microsoft characters you know of doesn't mean those are the only characters everyone else knows of.

No. Master Chief and Marcus Fenix aren't the only Microsoft characters I know of. But they're are the only ones that really stand out.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:32 am

I do know:
Master Chief - Halo
The Arbiter - Halo
Orbital Drop Shock Trooper - Halo
Marcus Fenix - Gears of War
Skorge - Gears of War
Alan Wake - Alan Wake
Mr Scratch - Alan Wake
The Hero of Brightwall - Fable
Jack of Blades - Fable
Agent - Crackdown
Banjo & Kazooie - Banjo Kazooie
Gruntilda - Banjo Kazooie
Conker - Conker
Shu - Blue Dragon
Xbox Live Avatar - Xbox Live(How could I not know myself? Razz)
Ken Ogawa - Ninja Blade

I won't bother naming the 3rd Party ones I know, because I'm sure all of us know them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:20 am

Lol mecha you're such a hypocrite. Just because i don't know parrapa does not mean it was once not popular? Just because YOU don't know some of these characters considering you don't even own any xbox console does not mean MC and marcus are the only ones that stand out. But then again it is expected for you to have little knowledge and the fact that most of these characters are actually far more iconic than you think.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:41 am

I never said Master Chief and Marcus Fenix are the only popular characters Microsoft has. But I guess It's my fault for saying those two are the only ones that really stand out. While I still believe that, I do at same time recognize a lot Microsoft characters. As for Parappa the Rapper, that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

Wat? Why Shu? Why not Blue Dragon himself..?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:57 am

Cause he's Shu's shadow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game   Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters in a Microsoft All Stars game
Page 1 of 1