Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo Answers

Go down 
+8
Hydell
Franko
Orc
The Enkindler
CleverCatchPhrase
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Yahoo Answers  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Nuff said. Yahoo Answers  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Facepalm yourself if you take that place seriously. There are massive lulz to be had there.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Yahoo Answers  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

What's so bad about it? I mean yeah there are a ton of pathetic people there but the concept itself is a good one. I used it a couple of times when I got my first real pet just so I could have specific questions answered and it helped a lot.

But yeah, like I said, a lot of pathetic people who use it to bitch and moan.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 am

Religion and spirituality section is Yahoo Answers  457301478
SOooooo many trolls
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:16 am

"Nuff said" doesn't sum it up for me, explain your dislike for it(Although I might have an idea on what you're getting at)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Yahoo Answers  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 am

Sheogorath wrote:
"Nuff said" doesn't sum it up for me, explain your dislike for it(Although I might have an idea on what you're getting at)

It's either there are too many trolls or some of the worst answers get the most votes. Obviously its not the best place to look for answers.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Yahoo Answers  XidKdMN
New York

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 am

There are also so many people that ask stupid questions or use Y!A as an outlet for their preteen angst. But I personally don't do any of that, just the occasional "what do you recommend?" questions for pets because I ain't shit when it comes to taking care of anything that cannot verbally convey what it wants in English.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 am

I love yahoo answers because its such a misinformed and retarded site its the best place to troll.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 am

In some cases I've gotten really professional answers that helped with whatever I needed help with.
Yeah sometimes you get trolled or you can troll others, but that's usually only on the stupid questions anyway.

Also I forgot to mention, one time I answered someones question and later down the line I met kendo...even later I looked back through the answers Id made and saw that this question was done by Kendo! So I'd had some contact to Kendo before I even knew him!
And another time I was searching for some game on google images. I saw a random picture and clicked on it and it turned out to be someones avatar on a forum.... this user is kendo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 am

^^

Sounds like true love.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Yahoo Answers  XidKdMN
New York

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 am

Sounds like the makings of a Nicholas Sparks novel …
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:02 pm

Sounds like you should fuck kendo
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Sounds like you should all stfu
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:46 pm

As you fucks are going off topic...

Yahoo Answers  A96964_y1

Yahoo Answers  Btchfail

Yahoo Answers  Yahooanswerfail
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Yahoo Answers  Sonisg10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Yahoo Answers  XidKdMN
New York

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh, I didn't know your dad was on Yahoo! Answers …
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:03 pm

^^^

Looks like your dad got his answer then Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Yahoo answers is an awesome place to troll and get a few LOL's from other responses in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Duke wrote:
Yahoo answers is an awesome place to troll and get a few LOL's from other responses in the meantime.

Shut up Meg

Yahoo Answers  212
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Sometimes Yahoo has some really wierd answers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Yahoo Answers  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm

I go there when I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 am

Here's the thing about Yahoo! Answers. More people ask questions of "How do I know if this or that person like me", when they ask this say "It's obvious when they do". When someone makes a question saying "What are the signs he/she likes me etc." if they have no info I go on one of my many Yahoo! accounts to be an ass by saying "More info or gtfo". I find it's easy to troll people there.
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Yahoo Answers  XidKdMN
New York

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Quitelikeican wrote:
Here's the thing about Yahoo! Answers. More people ask questions of "How do I know if this or that person like me", when they ask this say "It's obvious when they do". When someone makes a question saying "What are the signs he/she likes me etc." if they have no info I go on one of my many Yahoo! accounts to be an ass by saying "More info or gtfo". I find it's easy to troll people there.
Yup, just trolling . . .

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091204200909AAqJzqb

I love you
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Yahoo Answers  457301478

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Yahoo Answers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers    Yahoo Answers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next