Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Resistance Trilogy coming soon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Resistance Trilogy coming soon? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Resistance Trilogy coming soon? Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Trilogy coming soon?   Resistance Trilogy coming soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

Resistance Trilogy coming soon? Resist10

Quote :
A listing by Amazon France has revealed the existence of a Resistance trilogy collection coming to PlayStation 3.

Classified as a platinum release, the Amazon listing includes a PEGI-rated packaging shot with the title Resistance: The Trilogy. The collection bundles the PlayStation 3 titles Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Resistance 3 into one package for the budget price of €59.99.

The listing states a release date of May 16, 2012.

Thanks, GameFront.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Resistance Trilogy coming soon? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Trilogy coming soon?   Resistance Trilogy coming soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Will definitely get this, but only when the price drops down.

Fall of Man was just soo epic.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Trilogy coming soon?   Resistance Trilogy coming soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 pm

They'd better not add trophies for the first game with this. Unless they update the old version too.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Trilogy coming soon?   Resistance Trilogy coming soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 pm

For 60 yoyos? Not bad. Might have a gander at this when it drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Trilogy coming soon?   Resistance Trilogy coming soon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance Trilogy coming soon?
Page 1 of 1