Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSP Modding still thrives today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PSP Modding still thrives today Empty
PostSubject: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 pm

http://psp.dashhacks.com/2012/04/05/pro-online-client

Wow they've developed an application that allows gamers to play ad-hoc (local) games, online!
This is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSP Modding still thrives today XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Well they HAVE to mod it, since it can't do anything particularly well on its own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh silly TRF. Always know how to be supportive. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 pm

lol for a guy that played like 5 games on the sytem he is eager to say it does nothing well Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSP Modding still thrives today XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Lykos wrote:
lol for a guy that played like 5 games on the sytem he is eager to say it does nothing well Razz
lol @ you thinking there are more than five games worth playing.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Lykos wrote:
lol @ you thinking there are more than five games worth playing.

Genuinely lol'd
Love u Jack <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP Modding still thrives today   PSP Modding still thrives today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSP Modding still thrives today
Page 1 of 1