Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Games that make you cry

Go down 
+4
Shin_Akuma
Bluenose
Archduke
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games that make you cry Empty
PostSubject: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Same with films, I've never cried from a game before but the closest I got was Final Fantasy Crisis Core.

The most emotional ending in any game...ever. And one of the greatest soundtracks throughout the game constantly reinforcing this melancholic tone.
It's a shame the song right at the end completely ruined it and was horribly ill-fitting. But still, the events before that were incredible and I was really taken aback even though I knew beforehand what would happen.
Games that make you cry Cloud10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Kane & Lynch 2. I cried at how shitty the game was and how I wasted 5 hours of my life playing through it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Duke wrote:
Kane & Lynch 2. I cried at how shitty the game was and how I wasted 5 hours of my life playing through it.

haha I played a bit on my friends ps3. It seemed decent enough.

But yeah, what about emotional games? Can ya think of any that really tugged on yer heartstrings?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm

LocksQuest. I feel like I'm the only one on the forum that has played his fantastic, underated DS game. 😢
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey you Pikachu made me cry. Not even a joke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:40 am

Only anime managed to make me cry so far. Although i did have a feel at one scene of Gears 3 which i won't spoil but those that have played it will most likely know what i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 am

Mass Effect 3 spoiler.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stoney on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am

Teckno wrote:
LocksQuest. I feel like I'm the only one on the forum that has played his fantastic, underated DS game. 😢

Yer um I've heard of it but don't know what it's like. What's the gameplay like? Maybe I'll buy it for 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Killzone 2

Fuck you rico...
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Final Fantasy X, i didn't really cry but it was the first game i played that touched me.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 pm

The "Safe" ending in 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. It didn't make me cry but it got pretty intense emotionally. It was the "Best" bad ending in the game.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Stoney wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks.... I didn't expect it being a mass effect 3 spoiler. -_-

Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yer um I've heard of it but don't know what it's like. What's the gameplay like? Maybe I'll buy it for 3DS.

I made a review for it a while back, should tell you what it's like. \

http://www.g7gaming.net/t478-locksquest-for-the-ds?highlight=locksquest
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that make you cry   Games that make you cry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games that make you cry
Page 1 of 1