Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:34 pm

You know those little club nintendo things you get in the case of every game you buy?
Have you taken the time to try them out?
Scratch to reveal your unique code, sign up to club nintendo and you can get yourself lots of free shit.
I have 5 3DS/DS games and was able to get myself a good 1400 points just for typing in their codes and completing a very short survey for each.
If I had a few more games to type in the codes of, I could get myself a nintendo bag, a mariokart stopwatch, a mario clock, etc

Instead I decided I'd get myself 5 packs of Kid Icarus cards Razz Thought they'd be cool when I finally buy Kid Icarus, so I can do the augmented reality thing with them.

Sure it CAN take up to 8 weeks before this shit arrives, but hey, we're talking about getting FREE stuff just from codes on games you already own.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Do the codes expire? Because I have shit tons of codes from old DS and Wii games I've bought in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Duke wrote:
Do the codes expire? Because I have shit tons of codes from old DS and Wii games I've bought in the past.

Not to my knowledge. Though gamecube game codes don't count because that is a different site.
And once you've submitted the codes , if you don't spend em right away it's cool because they don't expire till 2 years later.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Lol I been doing this for years. I got shit tons of stuff from the Nintendo club. Mario hand towels, Kid Icarus cards, Japanese fans with Mario art and Zelda 25th posters.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm

lol like I said, I've got 5 KI cards coming in the post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Too lazy to do it. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:01 am

Too lazy to get free shit where all you have to do is type in some letters and click on some random options?
:what:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 am

I have a Wii... Haven't touched it in 3 years... :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 am

^
Should have sold it when it was still worth something :fuckthat:

But still, this is free shit that has no relevance to your wii. Just get the codes from the game cases
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!   Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone with nintendo consoles! This concerns you!
Page 1 of 1