Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Gears of War: Exile cancelled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gears of War: Exile cancelled R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Gears of War: Exile cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War: Exile cancelled   Gears of War: Exile cancelled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Gears of War: Exile cancelled 62ba0f10

Quote :
Epic’s rumoured Kinect title seems to have been shelved, but the Unreal Engine developer has something fancy in the works for the PC elite.

Speaking at a panel at PAX East 2012, as reported by GamesIndustry, Epic president Mike Capps and Gears of War designer Cliff Bleszinski both made mention of a “PC-only” game currently in the works.

No further details were given; Epic’s refusal to elucidate suggests the pair weren’t talking about Fortnite, which was announced during the 2011 Spike VGAs but is yet to be confirmed for any particular platforms.

Meanwhile, another enigmatic Epic title will apparently never see release. Gamespot asked Bleszinski about Gears of War: Exile, long rumoured to be a Kinect-based spin off to the popular shooter franchise, and while the designer couldn’t confirm the motion control whispers, he did shed a little light on the matter.

“Let’s just bury the hatchet now. Gears of War: Exile was an unannounced game that I can’t give any details about that has since been cancelled,” he said.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gears of War: Exile cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Exile cancelled   Gears of War: Exile cancelled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm

I was wondering what happened to that rumor.
Back to top Go down

Gears of War: Exile cancelled
Page 1 of 1