Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA

Go down 
+4
Hydell
rasonage
Orc
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:13 pm

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/122/1222404p1.html#disqus_thread
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 pm

So that's why Teckno went to Florida.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Probably all fundie christians who don't even play games :fuckthat:
I mean it's pretty simple, if you don't want your character to be gay, you don't flirt with people of the same sex.
Back to top Go down
rasonage
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0
Playing : gallow humor, sarcasm, derp

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

On a higher level note, what people (religious and anti-religious) are missing is that one's religious beliefs or their spiritual connection to the divine ("god" if you will), is an extremely personal relationship... meaning that no matter what is available, no matter what is legally allowed, one person must take it upon themselves to hold to their religious/spiritual beliefs and personally accept the responsibility to not partake while at the same time not being a stumbling block for other ppl to partake
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Goodbye bot ^^^^

Anyway, this is just lulzy. People still don't understand that controversy creates cash...and these protesters are just giving the game more attention.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Reaper... I think Rasonage is CCPs friend...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Franko is right. That was CCP's friend.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Whoops Razz

It was a bot-ish post.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey, we all make mistakes Razz

On Topic: I think that these people need to chill out and mind their own business.
Remember, nobody is forcing you to be a homosexual in these games.
Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA Options_image
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 pm

People's stupidity is really starting to piss me off now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:22 am

Sheogorath wrote:
Hey, we all make mistakes Razz

On Topic: I think that these people need to chill out and mind their own business.
Remember, nobody is forcing you to be a homosexual in these games.
Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA Options_image

Exactly. It's forcing you to be bisexual.

Razz No seriously, anyone who says "teh game is ruined, Im talking to this character and now my character is gay" is a twat.
Uhm actually, if you payed any attention to the dialogue, you'd pick up hints that a character likes you and you realize that you can choose to take it further with the dialogue options. If you click on it and are surprised to see male Shepherd get it off with another man, then you are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Lykos wrote:
Probably all fundie christians who don't even play games :fuckthat:
I mean it's pretty simple, if you don't want your character to be gay, you don't flirt with people of the same sex.

Oh dont even start.....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

^
Start what, telling the truth? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Start what, telling the truth? Razz
Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA Kelso-burn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA   Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Gay Campaign Targets EA
Page 1 of 1