Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC

Go down 
+3
Hydell
Chobo
The Enkindler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Empty
PostSubject: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Mass-effect-3-alternate-ending-petition
Quote :
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BioWare, a Label of Electronic Arts Inc. announced Mass Effect™ 3: Extended Cut, a downloadable content pack that will expand upon the events at the end of the critically acclaimed Action RPG. Through additional cinematic sequences and epilogue scenes, the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will give fans seeking further clarity to the ending of Mass Effect 3 deeper insights into how their personal journey concludes. Coming this summer, the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will be available for download on the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC for no extra charge*.

"We are all incredibly proud of Mass Effect 3 and the work done by Casey Hudson and team," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Co-Founder of BioWare and General Manager of EA's BioWare Label. "Since launch, we have had time to listen to the feedback from our most passionate fans and we are responding. With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we think we have struck a good balance in delivering the answers players are looking for while maintaining the team's artistic vision for the end of this story arc in the Mass Effect universe."

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series added, "We have reprioritized our post-launch development efforts to provide the fans who want more closure with even more context and clarity to the ending of the game, in a way that will feel more personalized for each player."

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=662095
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:53 am

Let me re-iterate that for everyone:

FOR FREE! AS IN NO EXTRA COST!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Chobo wrote:

EA decided to make it free?....You mean....EA MAKING IT FREE?

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Majesticstallion+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+71+at+_53b712643d4a7ab09c5326ed16512cc8
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm

I think after the shitstorm the fans made EA thought they'd better not screw us over. They are slowly learning to not fuck with the fans. Same thing happened with BF3, they were supposed to include a copy of BF1943 on the PS3 version and they didnt until some people started a lawsuit. EA bottled it and gave it to everyone via code.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut confirmed!   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC 20120512

Quote :
At least three of Mass Effect 3′s voice cast have confirmed a return to BioWare’s recording booth for Mass Effect 3′s Extended Cut.

Lance Henriksen, who plays Admiral Hackett, told G4, that he’s already begun recording new dialogue.

“I just did another session with them.They were saying there’s a little bit of a problem with the abruptness of the ending,” Hendriksen said.

“So we did a whole series of things to add to the end of the game, to live up to the quality they’ve been doing.”

Tricia Helfer, the voice of EDI, also confirmed her return, noting that she had a recording session within a few days.

Elsewhere, Raphael Sbarge tweeted his return to the role of Kaidan Alenko.

“Just when you thought I would never go back, they keep pulling me back in Mass Effect. Recording,” he said.

The Extended Cut aims to address player complaints that Mass Effect 3′s ending cinematics didn’t reflect their personal choices, although it seems events will not be altered so much as explained more fully. It is expected to release as free DLC.

Check out G4′s chat with Henriksen below.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:31 am

*Sigh* Another day, another duplicate thread merged.
The search function is so not popular.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:52 am

Sheogorath wrote:

There's a search function!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:38 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:

Right below the banner, where you see: Home, Portal, Calendar, Faq, Search is right next to FAQ.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:26 am

Sheogorath wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:

Right below the banner, where you see: Home, Portal, Calendar, Faq, Search is right next to FAQ.

I know, haha. I've never used it so I was taking the piss.

Luckily I never post duplicate threads so it doesn't apply to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

Good, now that this is settled, let's go back on topic.
I hope that BioWare redeems themselves with this DLC or else there's gonna be trouble...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

And now my post makes absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Chobo wrote:

EA decided to make it free?....You mean....EA MAKING IT FREE?

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Majesticstallion+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+71+at+_53b712643d4a7ab09c5326ed16512cc8

Oh my god....

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC Its-a-miracle
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC   BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BioWare Announces Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC
Page 1 of 1