Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you all up to gaming-wise?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What are you all up to gaming-wise? Empty
PostSubject: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:18 am

What gaming systems you mostly playing?
What games are you playing?
Played any good games recently?
Played any shit games recently?
What systems or games are you planning on buying?
Discovered anything awesome or heard any awesome gaming news?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 am

Not really much actually. Spring is my anime season so gaming has taken a backseat. Fall is when my gaming season starts. I'll be also getting alot of games in may after my birthday.

I did play lately Alan Wake american's nightmare, really awesome game for XBLA. I'm planning to get uncharted 3, south park scott tenorman revenge and maybe i am alive. Games i'll be getting that aren't out yet are halo 4, max payne 3 and metal gear rising.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 am

Cool
I'm playing mainly on my 3DS but still playing occasionally on my laptop and actually went on my xbox 360 for the first time in half a year (since I moved to uni).

I'm trying to get through Ocarina of Time 3D, I'm up to the forest temple so far.
Somehow Skyrim has stopped working on my laptop so I need to sort that out.
I don't plan on buying any gaming systems in the forseeable future, except perhaps I might get my psp analog fixed or buy a new psp.

I'm really looking forward to Heroes of Ruin, Monster Hunter and even Animal Crossing for 3DS. It's the kind of games it needs.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What are you all up to gaming-wise? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Haven't been playing games much lately to be honest. Too focused on other things right now. This is why I want a Vita, because its like a PS3 on the go. Hopefully by next-gen I can start fully gaming again, but at the same time I'm probably going to be a lot more busy by then.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Games i'll be getting that aren't out yet are halo 4, max payne 3 and metal gear rising.

I was starting to forget 360 even had any upcoming games xD
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Bit of downtime right now. Working my way through my second ME3 playthrough. But there's quite a list to look forward to: Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Max Payne 3 and Bioshock Infinite.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Got stuck in a couple of sidequests in skyrim. Got so frustrated in battle that I haven't played it for a week. Losing desire to beat the game. I might just trade it in for something else instead.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 am

Just bought this again. Old School big box.

What are you all up to gaming-wise? IPAD0
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Just bought this again. Old School big box.

What are you all up to gaming-wise? IPAD0

Big box games are fucking brilliant! Here are mine (except for LBA2 which is downstairs)
What are you all up to gaming-wise? Img17611
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you all up to gaming-wise?   What are you all up to gaming-wise? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you all up to gaming-wise?
Page 1 of 1