Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agent official Thread

Go down 
+11
igame
NoelX2
D_Homes
Based Sonji
Hydell
Stigma
Archduke
Stoney
Raziel
TheJubJub5721
Franko
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Agent official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Anything to do with Agent by RockStar.

I doubt this game will even come out. its already past its release date by over 4 months with still no word when it will come out.

Share your views and opinions. also add news and rumours too
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Would like to see a bit more on this game...
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

it's a rockstar game, I don't need to know more to get excited about it. I think rockstar are more concentrated on L.A Noire, once it come out we'll know more about Agent, atleast I hope so...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

E3. Rockstar are going to focus on L.A Noire, them market the hell out of Agent.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Stoney wrote:
E3. Rockstar are going to focus on L.A Noire, them market the hell out of Agent.

Actually, Take-Two is scheduled to appear at E3. We Will DEFINITELY see Agent this E3. If it stays exclusive to PS3, it will be one of the biggest PS3 games in history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 am

I have high doubts this game will remain a PS3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Supposedly Sony had a deal in place with Rockstar to develope a PS3 exclusive since they lost exclusivity of the GTA franchise, but we all know money speaks and if MS want it on the 360 they'll flash the cash.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Raziel wrote:
it's a rockstar game, I don't need to know more to get excited about it. I think rockstar are more concentrated on L.A Noire, once it come out we'll know more about Agent, atleast I hope so...

GTA4 was crap, RDR was abandoned by all who bought it after a very short time.

Agent will probably fall into the same pit.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Reaper wrote:
Raziel wrote:

RDR was abandoned by all? That game was a masterpiece. In every sense of the word.

GTA4 was crap though.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Reaper wrote:
Raziel wrote:

i still play RDR.
Back to top Go down
D_Homes
Background Character
Background Character
D_Homes

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Franko wrote:
Anything to do with Agent by RockStar.
its already past its release date by over 4 months with still no word when it will come out.

There never was an official release date given for it. The only information we have gotten from either Sony or Rockstar is that is an espionage game set during the cold war.

Reaper wrote:

GTA was crap? It was a damn good game if I recall... It was very overated though, and IMHO did not deserve all the perfect scores it recieved. And I'm still playing RDR :/
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Reaper wrote:
Raziel wrote:

both are great games, sure you can say that 98 for GTA4 is overated, but doesn't mean the game is crap
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

GTA IV and RDR are masterpieces!!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 pm

RDR is a masterpiece, GTA IV sucked.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

why does it suck ??
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GTA IV is a masterpiece, RDR sucked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Supposedly Sony had a deal in place with Rockstar to develope a PS3 exclusive since they lost exclusivity of the GTA franchise, but we all know money speaks and if MS want it on the 360 they'll flash the cash.

Exclusivity? Sony never had GTA exclusivity. GTA was multiplatform from the beginning; the first GTA was the the PSone, PC, and GBC. And GTA showed up on the Xbox in 2003.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 am

I do remember hearing that Rockstar agreed to make a ps3 exclusive in order for them to put GTA4 on the 360. I know it sounds dumb, but i have heard it more than once.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Exclusivity? Sony never had GTA exclusivity. GTA was multiplatform from the beginning; the first GTA was the the PSone, PC, and GBC. And GTA showed up on the Xbox in 2003.

gta4 was suppose to be ps3 exclusive, and mgs did show up at all platform still the 4 is ps3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

GTA IV was supposed to be PS3 exclusive, like Assassins's Creed, like Final Fantasy XIII etc.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Pretty sure L.A. Noire going to Rockstar is the reason why Agent even exists.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

GTA4 was repetitive and boring through out the single player. The multiplayer was decent.

I don't think the game deserves anywhere near a 98.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
GTA4 was repetitive and boring through out the single player. The multiplayer was decent.

it was as repetitive as the previous gta's imo.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Raziel wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

GTA SA was a Perfect game
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Franko wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

GTA SA was a Perfect game

it is the best gta in my opinion too, i'm not really into mods but with san andreas I couldn't resist it's probably the game that I spent the most time on ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent official Thread   Agent official Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent official Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next