Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer

Go down 
+8
Archduke
NoelX2
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Chobo
yonny616
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Looks alright.

Though, I'll have to see more before I decide whether to get it or not.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Next game is going to be LittleBigPlanet Party. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:36 pm

So, Sony's giving up on ModNation Racers?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Next i want little big smash brothers.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

I'll pass...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 am

Go back to Modnations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 pm

ghey
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 am

I'll stick to Mario Kart :)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:32 am

Yeah, this just out-ModNation'd ModNation Racers. It looks way better. Should be really cool.

Chobo wrote:
So, Sony's giving up on ModNation Racers?
Wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 am

This looks surprisingly good actually, the powerups look like good fun and have a lot of potential.
At the same time the biggest competing title in the karting game industry is Mariokart which has a lot of memorable tracks and well known characters. I don't know if in the end this game will have the same edge, and therefore it may just end up like another ModNation Racers.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

The issues with ModNation Racers won't be present in LBPK; I don't think so, at least. The big problems with MNR were the rubber band AI and the fact that you had to unlock items to build tracks by playing the campaign and beating said rubber band AI. I don't think LBPK will suffer from either of these, especially the second, because LBP and LBP2 always gave you a ton of content to customize with from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Couldnt care less
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Couldnt care less
Because it's not on Xbox 360 amirite?

I will give you props though, for saying "couldn't" instead of "could." "I could care less" makes no sense and so many people say it like that. If you couldn't care less, that means you care so little that it is physically impossible for you to care any less than you already do.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 pm

I could care less about that, TRF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Couldnt care less
Because it's not on Xbox 360 amirite?

I will give you props though, for saying "couldn't" instead of "could." "I could care less" makes no sense and so many people say it like that. If you couldn't care less, that means you care so little that it is physically impossible for you to care any less than you already do.

Nah, because if i want to play a kart game ill play Mario kart.i couldnt care less about customization because i never spend much time doing those things(i am not a creative person).

Yeah, Ive seen many people say "i could care less".It does not make sense in its context because your simply just stating that if you wanted, you possibly could care less then you already do."Couldnt' makes much more sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer    LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LittleBigPlanet Karting - Announcement Trailer
Page 1 of 1