Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Halo 4 Theme Song

Go down 
+4
Stoney
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

This is the supposed theme song of Halo 4.Its been what they have used to far in all of their vid docs for Halo 4.I found a good quality video on youtube of it(every other video is poor quality).Im pretty sure that the dude who was behind MGS4's music and sound is making Halo 4's.Correct me if im wrong.Note that this isnt the EXACT same as the real theme, its been modified but its pretty close and good quality.

I really like it.Even though its not Marty's, I think its pretty good.I cant wait to see more of the OST in the coming months.What do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 pm

I assume this is still kinda work in progress and that its different from the final theme? I really like it they nailed the melody but i kinda feel like it still misses a certain epic undertone. Like it feels like it needs to be louder with more echo.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I assume this is still kinda work in progress and that its different from the final theme? I really like it they nailed the melody but i kinda feel like it still misses a certain epic undertone. Like it feels like it needs to be louder with more echo.

This verson was modified by a youtube user.The other videos of this theme are very poor quality so I posted this.This is literally the first good quality vid ive seen, and ive watched many.You can hear the actual theme at the "working for 343" vid doc.Its much like this except with a few different instrumentals and is louder.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Halo 4 Theme Song XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Why isn't Marty doing the Halo 4 OST?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:36 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Im assuming its because hes still with Bungie.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Zeratul wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

I thought they just contracted him.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Maybe they did, not sure.They have not really talked about it. But im glad they got the guy behind MGS4's soundtrack.MGS has a soundtrack almost on par with Halo's.

I hope they have Sacred Icon Suite 2 in Halo 4's OST.Awesome OST
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Meh The original Halo Theme is still the best, even if this is fake
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Duke wrote:
Meh The original Halo Theme is still the best, even if this is fake

While i love the Old Halo Theme, this one sounds great.And this isnt fake, its just a slightly modified version of the one in the vid docs
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Zeratul wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Maybe they did, not sure.They have not really talked about it. But im glad they got the guy behind MGS4's soundtrack.MGS has a soundtrack almost on par with Halo's.

I hope they have Sacred Icon Suite 2 in Halo 4's OST.Awesome OST
I'm not a fan of the song you posted, though. It doesn't have that grandiose quality I've come to expect from the Halo series.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm

I'd be utterly shocked if Harry Gregson Williams had anything to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

To be honest that sounded really weak.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
To be honest that sounded really weak.

LOl i just love when 90% of people who listen to it have praised it yet of course reaper comes on and calls it weak.How did i ever know that would happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 am

Actually, only five people here actually commented, and three of us disliked it.

Math :fuckthat:, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 am

Sounds like a bloody MIDI file...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 am

The audio director for Halo 4 is the audio director from MGS4 not the composer, so he didn't do the music for MGS4.
343 haven't officially announced a composer for Halo 4 yet so it might be this guy or it might not be.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

ghost23 wrote:
The audio director for Halo 4 is the audio director from MGS4 not the composer, so he didn't do the music for MGS4.
343 haven't officially announced a composer for Halo 4 yet so it might be this guy or it might not be.

Im pretty sure its him.On the "making of Halo 4" he says he has recorded over 100 soundtracks.but he also says hes dalth with the sounds such as weapons
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Lol Zera if you read all the comments the only person truly praising it is you. Everyone else either doesnt like it or feels its not as powerful as it should be.

Derp.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Sounds toooo elementary. And too digital.

I give it a "meh" out of 10.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Lol Zera if you read all the comments the only person truly praising it is you. Everyone else either doesnt like it or feels its not as powerful as it should be.

Derp.

On here or youtube?

On youtube, 8 responses were praising it.literally every other one isnt talking about the quality.Look at the vid again.

For those who dont find it as powerful, here is the real version(though its in the background).its less "digital" like.Unfortunatly there is no good quality vid of the real song alone.that is why i posted the other player modified version, it was good quality

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:44 am

Zeratul wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Im pretty sure its him.On the "making of Halo 4" he says he has recorded over 100 soundtracks.but he also says hes dalth with the sounds such as weapons

It may very well be him, but if you listen to the 343 podcast, they were very ambiguous and cagey about who the composer was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 4 Theme Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 Theme Song   Halo 4 Theme Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 Theme Song
Page 1 of 1