Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Audio reviews?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Audio reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Audio reviews?   Audio reviews? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:37 am

What if Xbox Live had a system where you could give an audio or video review for a game.

If you see Scott Pilgrim, you can see or hear what people think about it by going to the reviews section of the game.

You could give these reviews through your headset or your Kinect(if you have one).

So...whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Audio reviews? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Audio reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audio reviews?   Audio reviews? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 am

Xbox LIVE's puny structure would crash.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Audio reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audio reviews?   Audio reviews? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 pm

And what, it records your audio as well as the video? That would be cool. But yeah, not sure... it would be too straining on xbox live I reckon. But I don't know really.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Audio reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audio reviews?   Audio reviews? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Who would really listen to em? And who would really put real reviews?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audio reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audio reviews?   Audio reviews? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audio reviews?
Page 1 of 1