Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita

Go down 
+7
Orc
Hydell
Based Sonji
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita Empty
PostSubject: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 am

Kinda off topic but, did anyone see the 3DS version? It looks abysmal. One fucking analogue stick!

On topic, that looks quality, loving the integration of the touch screen.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Stoney wrote:
Kinda off topic but, did anyone see the 3DS version? It looks abysmal. One fucking analogue stick!
Not surprising. You can't take a console game meant for two analog sticks and cram it onto a machine that only has one.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Not surprising. You can't take a console game meant for two analog sticks and cram it onto a machine that only has one.

Apparently no one knows about the second analog stick attachment for the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:

That thing? :fuckthat:

Like anyone with half a brain would pay money to fix Nintendo's terrible design choices.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stoney wrote:

That thing? :fuckthat:

Like anyone with half a brain would pay money to fix Nintendo's terrible design choices.

It's highly likely that it will implemented into the next 3DS model. That was also a pretty dumb thing to say, they made a few mistakes, god forbid they try to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 am

BlackStigma wrote:
It's highly likely that it will implemented into the next 3DS model. That was also a pretty dumb thing to say, they made a few mistakes, god forbid they try to fix them.
Just like how Capcom accidentally left extra characters locked on the discs of their fighter games? :fuckthat:

They should've implemented the second analog in the first place. They pulled the same shit with the abysmal motion controls of the Wii, followed by Wii Motion Plus which made it bearable, and then making it mandatory for a ton of games.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:23 pm

lol, you'd have to be completely retarded to not realize that Nintendo used this as a business ploy. It wasn't a "mistake." It was done on purpose so that they can wittle every bit of cash from your pockets. We shouldn't have to buy the 2nd analog stick just like we shouldn't have to pay for on-disc DLC.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 pm

That's probably some of the dumbest shit I've read today. How's that Sony cock feel in your ass?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Having never played any of the MEtal Gear games except for MGS4, i dont think i'll be feeling any Sony cock if i buy this. :face:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Stoney wrote:

Wow, seriously?
Sure a second analog stick is preferable but it ain't necessary.
And also the 3ds extension is £20. Wow so expensive.... I mean the PSVita is already a lot more expensive than it, like almost a hundred quid more. Plus you can get a battery extension for 3DS for like 10 quid and it doubles the battery life, which you'll want for a handheld game like Metal Gear Solid that has fuck loads of cutscenes. Also... 3D :3

[img]First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita N3dsslidepad[/img]
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Lykos wrote:
that extension looks hideous! :x
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
That's probably some of the dumbest shit I've read today. How's that Sony cock feel in your ass?

Really? Is it really that unbelievable that Nintendo did it on purpose to get as much money as they possibly could from consumers? They are a business. They do whatever they can to get money. This is the same company that has literally been releasing the same shit for over a decade now. This is a smart business move, seeing as tons of people are going to purchase it. Sony, Microsoft, Capcom, Activision, Blizzard, etc. are no better. I'm not sure how Sony fits into this equation seeing as they do this all the time.

Do you honestly believe that Nintendo forgot to implement a feature as obvious as a second analog stick? GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

^
To be honest none of the DS owners ever wanted an analog stick. They were happy with the control pad and touch screen. Now they have another option.
I would prefer a second analog stick but it isn't a big issue at all. If you REALLY need it, you can wait for the next generation model or get the extension (which will still make the price a lot cheaper than the Vita). It's not good looking but it does the job. It brings it to about the same length as a psp so it should still fit fine in your pocket. So I ask, what is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am

Lykos wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Wow, seriously?
Sure a second analog stick is preferable but it ain't necessary.
And also the 3ds extension is £20. Wow so expensive.... I mean the PSVita is already a lot more expensive than it, like almost a hundred quid more. Plus you can get a battery extension for 3DS for like 10 quid and it doubles the battery life, which you'll want for a handheld game like Metal Gear Solid that has fuck loads of cutscenes. Also... 3D :3

WTF is that shite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 am

^
lol are you serious?
It comes to the same width as the Vita.
The only problem is it looks bad and is chunky but it has a good ergonomic design so it feels like a game controller and is really comfy. Furthermore it's good quality and adds second L/R buttons.
It is also compatible with all games out and upcoming that need camera adjustments in-game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

Lol good ergonomic design my ass i tried it out at my cousin and nearly broke my thumbs. He literally threw them away.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
lol are you serious?
It comes to the same width as the Vita.
The only problem is it looks bad and is chunky but it has a good ergonomic design so it feels like a game controller and is really comfy. Furthermore it's good quality and adds second L/R buttons.
It is also compatible with all games out and upcoming that need camera adjustments in-game.

Trololol, Hey Nintendo, have you heard of pivoting thumbsticks?

The shitty slide thumbstick was first introduced in 2004 with the PSP. Get with the times.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lol good ergonomic design my ass i tried it out at my cousin and nearly broke my thumbs. He literally threw them away.

not sure if serious......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Lykos wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

not sure if serious......
Great counter argument. Sounds more like you haven't even tried it out yet. Even some of the biggest nintendo fans i know including N-DUB members on skype that tried it told me they hated it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Couldn't take you seriously when you said you nearly broke your thumbs on an analog stick....
lololololdramaqueen

Watch this brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xey__wjOg7I
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

You haven't used the thing. I have. You're basing your arguments on fanboyism as always.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:41 am

Lykos wrote:
Couldn't take you seriously when you said you nearly broke your thumbs on an analog stick....
lololololdramaqueen

Watch this brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xey__wjOg7I

Nice to see the second analogue stick is fully supported by all the games... First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

^
Oh because it will be so necessary on a side scroller won't it?!
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Oh because it will be so necessary on a side scroller won't it?!

Are you inferring the only games that aren't supported are side scrollers?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita   First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on Vita
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next