Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do?

Go down 
+7
Ihsahn
Stigma
Pickles1337
Pein
Chobo
Bluenose
Orc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:39 pm

When you're partway through Mass Effect (2nd playthrough), Mass Effect 2, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion (2nd playthrough), Final Fantasy Crisis Core (2nd playthrough), Breath Of Fire 3, Breath Of Fire 4, Legend Of Zelda The Twilight Princess and World Of Warcraft? (and that's just the rpgs... sigh...)

Sad I never know which one to play and now I'm making hardly progress in any of them because I keep switching games!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

What do you do? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Finish each one once at a time. Simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What do you do? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm

finish the ones you haven't finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

i finish one game at a time..and its the one who seems the most interesting and fun then the others
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 am

I feel you OP.

I always seem to switch between games. They're just too long and I need a break.

Also how do you finish WOW?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 am

Pick your favorite game and play that. Make sure you destroy the copies of your other games so you aren't tempted to switch games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 pm

pickles wrote:
Also how do you finish WOW?
You can't lol but I want to get my Orc to the maximum level. And I also wanna get Cataclysm to play as a Worgen!!!!!! What do you do? 2505020059 What do you do? 2505020059 What do you do? 2505020059
Wolves ftw lol

BlackStigma wrote:
Pick your favorite game and play that. Make sure you destroy the copies of your other games so you aren't tempted to switch games.

lol why didn't I think of that?

haha yeah well, I don't have a favourite. That's the problem. Except for Oblivion but I've already completed that. :S
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Trust me you don't wanna keep playing WoW. Biggest bait and switch ever. "Hurrrrrrrrrr here's hard content guys we're not gonna have WOTLK 2.0" then they continually nerf things.

Game is infected with AIDS, I tell ya.

So that's my recommendation: play everything but WoW.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Trust me you don't wanna keep playing WoW. Biggest bait and switch ever. "Hurrrrrrrrrr here's hard content guys we're not gonna have WOTLK 2.0" then they continually nerf things.

I honestly didn't understand even a third of what you wrote.
Can you write it in a more standard or comprehensible fashion?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Say fuck all those games and play Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Reaper wrote:
Say fuck all those games and play Call of Duty.

Reaper knows how to go.

Just finish them one by one. I feel you though, I still got plenty of unfinished games I wanna complete again. I say work on the games you haven't finished at all first.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Im stuck between continuing Fallout New Vegas, finishing off God of War 3, finishing off God of War 2 or continuing Heavy Rain.

And i still have to buy Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3 is jsut around the corner...
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

That was pretty clear, but I'm just going to assume you're new to WoW instead of my first impression that you suffer from a reading disability. So basically, the xpac before Cataclysm (Wrath of the Lich King) was when the game sold out. All the content got nerfed into the ground. You didn't have to put any effort into the game to earn anything other than arbitrary time-sink achievements. It was stupidly easy and dumbed down. So once Blizzard found out how much of a disaster it was for their core players (the one's who wanted an actual challenge), they hyped up Cataclysm to be this more-challenging xpac that would appeal to casuals and core gamers. Now the game is out and they're going back on everything they said. Shit is getting nerfed and items are becoming easily accessible. It's WOTLK 2.0. It was one big bait n switch. So I canceled my sub once I found out and haven't looked back. They're essentially bringing the game down rather than teaching players to step their game up.

Oh, and it's a stale game now anyway. Nothing has really broken the monotony other than the cleaning up of the leveling content. Keep in mind, though, that I've been playing the game on and off since beta (though probably done for good now).

tl;dr: Blizzard lied.

So I say again: play everything but WoW. Cancel your sub and enjoy some of your other games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What do you do? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I have a short attention span so I end up getting bored of games really quickly. I buy a lot and play through them in increments because that's all I can handle before becoming bored.

Except The Elder Scrolls. I could play those games forever, lol.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Make sure you finish those games though, I hate it whenever I pull an FFVIII. That's when I play a game that's fucking incredible but then stop to play a new game I buy and then when I come back to it like a month later and I don't remember what I was supposed to do and then just end up not finishing it. I hate it cause that was the most fun I had in a Final Fantasy game. All I remember was Queen Adel or whatever her name was, was being resurrected and some giant black spaceship landing near Esther.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Sad not FF13! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Okay it wasn't that horrible, but the storytelling and characters were beyond bad)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Sad not FF13! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Okay it wasn't that horrible, but the storytelling and characters were beyond bad)

lol What do you do? 725796345
My bad I put an X instead of a V. I was talking about 8.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh thank god, though I don't like 8 because of that god damn draw system.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:53 am

Ihsahn wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

That was pretty clear, but I'm just going to assume you're new to WoW instead of my first impression that you suffer from a reading disability. So basically, the xpac before Cataclysm (Wrath of the Lich King) was when the game sold out. All the content got nerfed into the ground. You didn't have to put any effort into the game to earn anything other than arbitrary time-sink achievements. It was stupidly easy and dumbed down. So once Blizzard found out how much of a disaster it was for their core players (the one's who wanted an actual challenge), they hyped up Cataclysm to be this more-challenging xpac that would appeal to casuals and core gamers. Now the game is out and they're going back on everything they said. Shit is getting nerfed and items are becoming easily accessible. It's WOTLK 2.0. It was one big bait n switch. So I canceled my sub once I found out and haven't looked back. They're essentially bringing the game down rather than teaching players to step their game up.

Oh, and it's a stale game now anyway. Nothing has really broken the monotony other than the cleaning up of the leveling content. Keep in mind, though, that I've been playing the game on and off since beta (though probably done for good now).

tl;dr: Blizzard lied.

So I say again: play everything but WoW. Cancel your sub and enjoy some of your other games.

Right, in spite of the fact that you believed I had a reading disability, thank you for taking the time to write that.
I see what you mean, but I only ever played on private servers so I get it free anyway. And I barely do quests and stuff anyway. I don't care about the issues it has, most the time I just explore and chat with people.
Sometimes I do quests but that's the minority of the time xD
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:41 pm

The new quests are actually one of the pros. Theres a lot of fun ones. It just stagnates in Outland & Northrend, but 1-60 and 80-85 is a lot of fun so I definitely recommend them.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 am

Ihsahn wrote:
Oh thank god, though I don't like 8 because of that god damn draw system.

Yeah it was annoying at first, but at one point in the game I just decided to grind about an hour and stock up on spells. But if you get Ultimas (and some other spell I don't remember) and set them you will have god like stats.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 am

Man, I loved FF VIII.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Jump to: