Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked

Go down 
+11
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Mikenuge
yonny616
Archduke
Bluenose
Franko
Mecha
Mr Canai Spy
Stoney
ghost23
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 611

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1219745p1.html
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 am

Going to wait until first gameplay to make a judgement about this, but i still dont want american revolution.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am

No Feudal Japan .... Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:28 am

i cant wait for ac3 i never got into BH or Rev milking it much, just want a straight up sequel
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked Americ10
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow. Ubisoft are going to pull a good fucking game out of their arses to make me get this, of which i highly doubt.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 pm

I preferred an Asia setting, however, if they can include native american touches to the game, it will be a lot fresher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:32 pm

:fuckyea: So Hyped. Maybe we'll get to relive America kicking Great Britain's ass again Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 725796345

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 260px-Cover_art_for_Assassin%27s_Creed_III%2C_Mar_2012
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Duke wrote:
:fuckyea: So Hyped. Maybe we'll get to relive America kicking Great Britain's ass again Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 725796345

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked Brofis10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm

looks awesome! :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Duke wrote:

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked 260px-Cover_art_for_Assassin%27s_Creed_III%2C_Mar_2012

When did you last kick our ass?

Rev War
50,000+ Americans dead and wounded

20,000+ Soldiers from the British army

War of 1812

US: 2,260 killed in action.
4,505 wounded.
15,000 died from all causes
Washington DC Burned to the ground

GB: 1,600 killed in action.
3,679 wounded.
3,321 died from disease.

I say no more
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Yet you managed to lose the first one. And had a stalemate in the second. All the while you were a super power while we were a bunch of farmers. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

america has history ?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Going to wait until first gameplay to make a judgement about this, but i still dont want american revolution.
You're just jelly that it's not in Kangarooland.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
You're just jelly that it's not in Kangarooland.

I'm just worried about the gameplay implications of the time setting. Looking at all the pictures that came out, it seems to be a lot less focus on the stealth elements just off the box art alone. If you look at the AC 1 and 2 box art, they both depict Altair and Ezio blended into a crowd with the focus on the hidden blade. But this art shows the assassin in the middle of a battle smashing a Brit's face in with a Tomahawk and a gun in the other hand. And he only seems to have a single hidden blade.

Although I do like the more simplistic design of his Assassin outfit compared to the extravagant version that Ezio wore in AC2, even for the Renaissance period.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

In other words, Assassin's Creed has been Americanized.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 am

Does that mean we'll meet historical people like Ben Franklin and George Washington? In AC2 there was Leonardo Da Vinci so I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Does that mean we'll meet historical people like Ben Franklin and George Washington? In AC2 there was Leonardo Da Vinci so I don't see why not.

Washington is confirmed because Gameinformer has a picture of the painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware river with the Assassin photoshopped in.

Other figures which are rumoured are Ben Franklin and Paul Revere
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 am

Teckno wrote:
Yet you managed to lose the first one. And had a stalemate in the second. All the while you were a super power while we were a bunch of farmers, Armed rebels, Traitor Generals, Dutch Army, French Navy and Army, Spainish Army and Navy :fuckthat:

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 am

Well done Ubisoft you French fucks, I see you've crumbled to the peer pressure of leaving the Americans out of the series for this long haven't you?

When these games are centred around history why the fuck would you set your third proper installment in one of the youngest countries on Earth?

Surely even the American members here can agree with that.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 am

I wonder how this will fit into the story... :areyoufuckingk

Desmond Miles's ancestors = Arabian Or Turkish And Italian

New Assassin = "native" American

:jackie:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 am

Franko wrote:
I wonder how this will fit into the story... :areyoufuckingk

Desmond Miles's ancestors = Arabian Or Turkish And Italian

New Assassin = "native" American

:jackie:

Also most of the Natives sided with the British during the Revolutionary War because the crown promised to protect native lands from encroaching American settlers.

However I bet my left testicle that the Native featured in AC3 isn't part of the majority.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Well done Ubisoft you French fucks, I see you've crumbled to the peer pressure of leaving the Americans out of the series for this long haven't you?

When these games are centred around history why the fuck would you set your third proper installment in one of the youngest countries on Earth?

Surely even the American members here can agree with that.

:derp:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 am

Spam much Mecha?

Im sure there is a rule against that...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 am

Franko wrote:
Spam much Mecha?

Im sure there is a rule against that...

You British sure know our history more than us. :derp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked   Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next