Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a video game collector?

Go down 
+11
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
NoelX2
Franko
Hydell
TheJubJub5721
Mikenuge
Stigma
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
15 posters

Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Are you a video game collector? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Are you a video game collector? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

As the title says. Do you collect video games?

I pretty much collect games from gens I played. NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2. It's fun and you learn about games that are near close or out of the radar and it's kinda fun playing games people don't know of. Some stuff I own are rare or have some $$$ in them.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Not really. But, when I do find an old game, I have a sense of pride and nostalgia from it. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:13 am

I've been hunting down the SMT/Persona series lately, but that's it. I used to keep every game I bought, but then I was like fuck it and sold a bunch of them. If I have a game that's not made by Atlus or Aksys and it's just sitting around while still worth something. It's gone.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 am

out with the old in with the new
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 am

Meh, not really. Razz just PS2 era, mainly
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 am

I kept all the games i bought for my PS1, PS2 and PS3 but i cant find them all.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am

i still have crash bandi coot for PS1. those were the days
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Nah man. It would be fun. But I actually like to play my games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

I used to, until my dad sold all my PS2 games and gave away my gamecube. Sad Sad

At least I still have my N64 that works fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Are you a video game collector? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Not really, but I'm thinking about starting a collection.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

I still have my PS2 and Gamecube games, because my PS2 and Gamecube still work.
Too bad that I can't say the same for my PS1 games, I wasn't buying retail ones back then, because I was still a kid and I didn't know that the word "Retail" meant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Not really a collector but I do stop at garage sales every once in awhile.

You never know what games you might find over there.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 am

I am a collector. Not right now though because I'm kinda strapped for cash and I haven't really played most of the old games I've boughten. Lol.

It all started because I sold nearly all of my Ps1 games and then years later I thought, " Oh God, what have I done."

I had a lot of special memories playing Syphon Filter, Crash Bash, and Twisted Metal with my brothers. And I thought Dino Crisis had the best graphics ever.

So I decided to "hunt" them all down. Even the really bad ones like Sarges Heroes. Then I heard about the other games from the platforms I didn't own that caught my interest.

Best decision I ever made deciding to collect the vidya because that's why I decided to play Chrono Trigger(my all-time favorite game).

I smile so hard that it hurts my face when I open my Final Fantasy VIII manual. I get such a rush of nostalgia from games that I had the opportunity to play but never did.

Also sorry for the long post Are you a video game collector? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Background Character
Background Character
Invincible

Stature : 0
USA

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

I play them a lot, but I wouldn't consider myself a video game collector. If I don't like something or get tired of it, I sell it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
Not really a collector but I do stop at garage sales every once in awhile.

You never know what games you might find over there.

True. I found an NES and like ten of the greatest games for it for 20 bucks. NES broke after about 2 weeks but still got the games.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 am

Invincible wrote:
I play them a lot, but I wouldn't consider myself a video game collector. If I don't like something or get tired of it, I sell it.

...sick fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 am

x2 Invincible

I usually sell my games once I'm done with them because I know I'll never pick them up again. Rare exceptions, though. I never feel the same awesomeness whenever I play a game twice Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a video game collector?   Are you a video game collector? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1