Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché Empty
PostSubject: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm

How the fuck did Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close get nominated for Best Picture? The movie has a 46% on Rotten Tomatoes, yet it still gets nominated for Best Picture? Seriously? Now I know I haven't seen the movie yet, but are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that this deserves an oscar more than Drive, Melancholia, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, and even Warrior? It's like nominating Duke Nukem Forever for Game of the Year instead of Batman: Arkham City. What a joke!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:40 pm

It's because it's about a kid with Aspberger's and 9/11. If that's not emotionally manipulative Oscar bait, I don't know what is. The other movies you listed are all excellent and deserve awards consideration much more.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:44 am

Assburgers lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 pm

They managed to shit their way in with some emotional bullshit. that should make people go BAWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 am

I was just about to buy this film instead of The Shawshank Redemption. Glad I didn't Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché 725796345
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I was just about to buy this film instead of The Shawshank Redemption. Glad I didn't Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché 528803
That thought shouldn't have even crossed your mind.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 am

Warrior is an amazing film if a little cliche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché   Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extremely Lame and Incredibly Cliché
Page 1 of 1