Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement Empty
PostSubject: Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement   Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement Jack-tretton-with-ps-logo

Quote :
SCE America president and CEO Jack Tretton doesn’t want to make any new hardware announcements this year.

“I, quite frankly, would be very distracted if I had to be talking about next generation hardware this year,” Tretton told IGN.

The executive said the timing of new hardware announces depends on the health of existing platforms, and Sony is content in that regard.

“Right now, we’re focused on PlayStation 3, and I’ve got another platform to get out the door in seven days,” he said, referring to the Vita’s launch.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down

Jack Tretton focusing on current platforms before PS4 announcement
Page 1 of 1