Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.

Go down 
+2
TheStaticFox
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Cause I know i am!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheStaticFox
Villager
Villager
TheStaticFox

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 pm

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm starting with the water pokemon.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:27 pm

I already have them. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Hmmmm. I might pick it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 am

Probably, but played the Japanese one (and beat it) a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
TheStaticFox
Villager
Villager
TheStaticFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 pm

I got black on release day. I'm at the 6th.. gym I think. Its really good. Anyone else have it??
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Yar. Just beat the Elite 4 and all that shit an hour ago. Really good game and much better than the previous.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I got Pokemon White and beat it on...Friday? The game was boring until you got to the city with the third gym, but then it got really good. Best Pokemon game yet. Right now I'm training a Deino.

EDIT:
What pokemon did you guys beat the Elite Four with? I used a Samarott, Sawsbuck, Throh, and a Reuniclus.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Pokemon games are always boring in the beginning.

I might train a Deino but I don't know who'd I replace on my team. I like Haxorus too much (since he basically swept the Elite 4 for me with Dragon Dance spam).

CHOICES. FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Pokemon games are always boring in the beginning.

I might train a Deino but I don't know who'd I replace on my team. I like Haxorus too much (since he basically swept the Elite 4 for me with Dragon Dance spam).

CHOICES. FUCK.

Well Hydreigon is better (statistically) than Haxorus. What are your other 5?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Yeah but Haxorus is just my bro, man. He shit on the Elite 4 too much that I can't let him go ;_;. I wanted a Deino instead of Axew when I was planning my team, but that level 64 evolve for Hydreigon would mean I wouldn't have him for the Elite 4.

My other five are Carracosta, Serperior, Excadrill, Golurk and Eelektross. Pretty shitty team comp wise but I just played to catch all the cool guys. If I do play again I'd nuzlocke it or make a more balanced team.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah I was planning on using Deino in the main quest too but then I realized he didn't evolve until that late either AND you had to wait until Victory Road.

I'd say take electross out, but I'm not sure because for some reason I can't find its bulbapedia page. You're party is really physical oriented though.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eelektross

You probably spelled it wrong Razz it's a fairly strong Pokemon, though it lacks a lot of speed, but it has solid ATK and SP ATK so I can take both physical and special attacks and still demolish everything. My issue with getting rid of him, though, is that Electric shits on Flying and Water and his ability makes him have no weaknesses. I'd probably get rid of Excadrill because I have Golurk. Conversely, if I do get Hydreigon I'd be really weak to Ice. That's 4 Pokemon who take double damage to it.

And yeah like I said I was just catching because they looked cool, not their stats. My Japanese run was much more balanced, but I just went with the cool guys.

What else is there to do after the E4? In Platinum there was that resort island thing and then you could rechallenge the Elite 4. Anything like that in B/W?

Oh and Lucky Egg is OP as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah come to think of it, I remember getting raped by an Eelecktross sometime earlier today. It had flamethrower and dragon claw :silent:

Also, how the hell does that thing have levitate?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

I dunno but it's ridiculous. He's pretty baller and learns like everything important by 44.
Back to top Go down
TheStaticFox
Villager
Villager
TheStaticFox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 am

I haven't beat the elite for yet but when i do i am going to finish ev'ing my Vaporeon then bring my guys from HG over to black. The story in this one so far is better then the previous but some of the Pokemon are super lame! Gaah I need Smogon to start putting up the tier for black and white so i can start a real team!
Edit: it's also super annoying that Chansey is better than Blissey in this game. Curse that item now i'm going to have to train one of them!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.    Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting the new pokemon games, Black & White.
Page 1 of 1