Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Females.... -_______________-

Go down 
+9
Archduke
Azazel
Fenrir
ArchAngel
Chobo
CleverCatchPhrase
Mecha
Dam_Noir
RamboOnRedBull
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Females.... -_______________- Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Females.... -_______________- Empty
PostSubject: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

So, I've been working on a project at school, where we would need to create a product, with a subject in mind.

So, for example; My subject is about "Abduction", and I now need to create a product that supports the subject, like a documentary film or a webside.

After beeing sick for the first 2 days, I created about 3-5 pages about the stories of Madeleine McCann, Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Junior and Natascha Kampusch.

Oh, yeah, did I mention the part where my group consists entirely of FEMALES?!

Now, this wouldn't be a problem, usually that is. But after having translated EVERYTHING from English to Danish, one of the girls in my group were "sick", which resulted in her not coming to school. Yet, she still managed to stay on Facebook all day.... Females.... -_______________- 1443829230

And the other one, whatever-her-name-was, was looking up videos on Youtube about TAYLOR LAUTNER AND THE FUCKING CRAP FILM KNOWN AS "ABDUCTION". Not only that, but also, she even suggested, I mean REALLY FUCKING SUGGESTED, that we use the film in our project as a way to show people how bad of a crime it is...... Females.... -_______________- 1443829230 Females.... -_______________- 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 am

What is this class? Cookery I hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

I don't have classes, since this ain't high-school.

I'm in Mediaschool, where we're learning about....well....media Razz
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Don't read into my comment pal, I was only wondering what excuse they had for not been in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 am

Females.... -_______________- 6110
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Females.... -_______________- R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 am

Women are things that are put in this Earth for sexual pleasures and cooking.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Fuck you bitches. You can't just group us all as one. Just because I have a vagina doesn't make me retarded like all the other females. That's like saying all men are duke just because they have the same genitals.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Fuck you bitches. You can't just group us all as one. Just because I have a vagina doesn't make me retarded like all the other females. That's like saying all men are duke just because they have the same genitals.

But...Duke doesn't have genitals Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Females.... -_______________- 6210
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower and the other 7% sing?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Females.... -_______________- 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh yeah, that's right. We have Women on this forum now. DANG IT! That means we can't make anymore sexist jokes!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Hahaha I was in a group of 4 in school a few months back for a project, we had this girl in our group.Anyways, this project was worth 25% of our grade and we did most of it in class.The girl brought it home to finish the last bit before it was due and never brought it back.Every day she made an excuse why she didnt have it.One weekend it was "well i went swimming this weekend" another was "well my dog threw up this morning".So i had to do the ENTIRE thing over again by myself 3 months later Females.... -_______________- 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Females.... -_______________- E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Oh me too Females.... -_______________- 2505020059
well i had a group of only females aswell they didnt do anything except complain that i was working to slow when i told her that she could do it herself she said.. ''no i cant dothat it seems hard'' NO FUCKING SHIT... but females are complicated...if only the kitchen would have something to lock them in...
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Arkay wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

Oh me too Females.... -_______________- 2505020059
well i had a group of only females aswell they didnt do anything except complain that i was working to slow when i told her that she could do it herself she said.. ''no i cant dothat it seems hard'' NO FUCKING SHIT... but females are complicated...if only the kitchen would have something to lock them in...

:Philosoraptor:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Females.... -_______________- E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:54 pm

i reckon ball and chain would do the trick but then you're a ''sexist'' and have made an ''sexual harrasment''... law these days...
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Females.... -_______________- 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Hahaha I was in a group of 4 in school a few months back for a project, we had this girl in our group.Anyways, this project was worth 25% of our grade and we did most of it in class.The girl brought it home to finish the last bit before it was due and never brought it back.Every day she made an excuse why she didnt have it.One weekend it was "well i went swimming this weekend" another was "well my dog threw up this morning".So i had to do the ENTIRE thing over again by myself 3 months later Females.... -_______________- 1443829230

It pays to do most projects, even group projects, alone usually.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

But...Duke doesn't have genitals Suspect

Females.... -_______________- 53c56e80cda3ee0f2ca8fd5890afb57b

A lot of women say they are the best at everything. If that's true, then they should be world-class pros at making me a Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Mecha wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

I masterbate.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Mecha wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

I masterbate.

Oh...

:poker:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

I masterbate.
I masterbate.
I masterbate.
I masterbate.

Females.... -_______________- 7710
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Females.... -_______________- Caps+eye+stab
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 pm

^ gay FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

I masterbate.
I masterbate.
I masterbate.
I masterbate.

Females.... -_______________- 7710

No, Toxic, we love you.

Females.... -_______________- 725796345

Almost 5 months or so, thank you, Lykos, for bringing that comment to my attention.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

And with that, Lykos is now the undisputed Thread-revival Champion of G7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You get a trophy Females.... -_______________- 132_trophy-l
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 am

^^Why thank you, Duke, for awarding Lykos with a trophy about reviving dead threads.
Now, because he went through all that effort to revive the dead thread by posting a pic of someone stabbing himself and made the rest of you talk about this wonderful act and not about the topic at hand, I will award the entire thread with a nice padlock made out of gold.
Don't revive dead threads with the purpose of taking them off-topic, if you don't want them locked!
Females.... -_______________- Dep_1185105-Golden-padlock-icon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Females.... -_______________-   Females.... -_______________- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Females.... -_______________-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Rants-
Jump to: