Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?

Go down 
+2
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? Empty
PostSubject: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? Revolutionary_war

Quote :
A source close to CVG states the next installment in the Assassin’s Creed series takes place during the American Revolution

According to the source, who claims to be “close to the project”, a glimpse of the game will be shown sometime before March 31.

Hints regarding the next timeline for the franchise popped up last year when a survey was released, asking participants if the the American Revolution along with other entries would be of particular interest.

Those who played Brotherhood’s Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, also noted coordinates pointing to the state of New York, and according to series lore, George Washington is supposedly in possession of the Apple of Eden

All signs point to a distinct possibility, but Medieval China and Victorian England are also said to be in the running.

At this point, the only way anyone will know for sure, is when it is officially announced.

The next Assassin’s Creed game, according to Ubisoft, is to be the “biggest installment” to date, and was mentioned as in the works as early as last year

http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/28/rumor-next-assassins-creed-takes-place-during-the-american-revolution/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Kinda lost my interest in the franchise since after I completed the 2nd one.

I just hope that the next Assassin's Creed game, is indeed, the 3rd one, and not some spin-off or any kind of prequel.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Hmm...interesting...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 pm

That would be pretty tight. Though I don't see how they could make it fit into the established plot.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Imperial China seems like a much more likely setting since they wrote an entire short film around a young Chinese assassin (Assassin's Creed Embers). And the setting of Asia would give the series a much needed refresh after the Europe setting
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Imperial China seems like a much more likely setting since they wrote an entire short film around a young Chinese assassin (Assassin's Creed Embers). And the setting of Asia would give the series a much needed refresh after the Europe setting

Yea. Victorian England would be out of the question and America pre revolution is basically Europe 2.0. I think they'd smart enough to give as a refresher with China.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Teckno wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yea. Victorian England would be out of the question and America pre revolution is basically Europe 2.0. I think they'd smart enough to give as a refresher with China.

I agree. An Asian setting would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?   Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin’s Creed 3 set during the American Revolution?
Page 1 of 1