Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alan Driving School

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Alan Driving School StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Alan Driving School Empty
PostSubject: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Alan Driving School R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 pm

No wonder Alan crashed his car once. Alan Driving School 725796345
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Alan Driving School StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
No wonder Alan crashed his car once. Alan Driving School 725796345
Oh really? Kinda feel bad for posting that now.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 am

Alan is a horrible driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am

"Abu Bateekh o Batata"

LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 am

That is SO a puerto rican...
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 am

I remember watching a video from Saudia whre these BMW M5's are fucking tearing it down a straight road with crowds lining the sides of the road to the extent that the car has like 2 feet of space between it and the crowds.

One car lost control and careered into the crowd and i saw Saudi's literally disintigrate because the car was going that fast.

Made. My. Fucking. Day.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 am

Reaper wrote:
I remember watching a video from Saudia whre these BMW M5's are fucking tearing it down a straight road with crowds lining the sides of the road to the extent that the car has like 2 feet of space between it and the crowds.

One car lost control and careered into the crowd and i saw Saudi's literally disintigrate because the car was going that fast.

Made. My. Fucking. Day.

The weidest thing is they pull on the hand brake and do this intentionally, they call it drifting.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:

:lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Driving School   Alan Driving School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan Driving School
Page 1 of 1