Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month

Go down 
+6
Stoney
Stigma
CernaMLD
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month Empty
PostSubject: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

http://www.lensoftruth.com/skyrim-ps3-lag-fix-coming-this-month/

Quote :
Today, the official Twitter account of Bethblog Tweeted that PlayStation 3 gamers experiencing lag issues can expect a fix this month. As you know, when PS3 save files begin reaching around 10 MBs in size some players may encounter horrible frame rate drops rendering the game nearly unplayable. This fix has been in the works for a while, and as you can see in the Tweet below, should be ready for download this month.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Wait...people bought skyrim on the ps3?......:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Wait...people bought skyrim on the ps3?......Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month 1415835522
Yeah, what idiots . . .

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month Hallelujah-Horizontal_lg

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Wait...people bought skyrim on the ps3?......:lolguy:

Hey...

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Wait...people bought this game at all...? :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 pm

CernaMLD wrote:

Sounds like Cerna is suffering from a severe case of hipster-itis.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

CernaMLD wrote:

You'll never learn, fella, will you?

:fuckthat:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sounds like Cerna is suffering from a severe case of hipster-itis.
I read this as "hipster tits" . . .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Anyways yea if they fix the lag problem for the PS3 version I might actually pick it up =]. I started a playthrough on the 360 version but my brother has been hogging the console recently...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Anyways yea if they fix the lag problem for the PS3 version I might actually pick it up =]. I started a playthrough on the 360 version but my brother has been hogging the console recently...

Tell him to piss off. It's yours isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Tell him to piss off. It's yours isn't it?

Yea Alan, take control of your life. Show your brother who's boss. Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month 21888
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I don't think Alan wants a war with his little brother over a console. Their neighbors might think they're watching Transformers with the volume turned all the way up.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't think Alan wants a war with his little brother over a console. Their neighbors might think they're watching Transformers with the volume turned all the way up.

:lolguy: Or better yet, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The movie with all action and a mediocre story. .
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:38 am

Wait...i was led to believe that the problems on the PS3 version were due to the actual hardware of the PS3 and thus was un-fixable?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

Reaper wrote:
Wait...i was led to believe that the problems on the PS3 version were due to the actual hardware of the PS3 and thus was un-fixable?

The Fallout New Vegas dev said that the core engine that runs Bethesda games does not work well on PS3 due to its low RAM or something. Bethesda said that this guy did not work on Skyrim and that its a different engine (bullshit).
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 am

IMO that lag issue that the PS3 version suffers from is not caused by this "Divided Memory" BS, because the PC version has a similar issue with the Save File size only in the form of specific area CTDs.

Though both versions are 360 ports.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month   Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lag fix for the PS3 version is scheduled to release this month
Page 1 of 1