Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume Empty
PostSubject: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/02/god-of-war-iv-pops-up-on-dota2-orchestrators-resume/

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:26 am

You know i just realized. God of war and halo are kinda i the same situation now.

Both halo 3 and god of war 3 were thought to be the end of the series as a trilogy. Both protagonists were thought to be death but not for sure and with both halo 4 and god of war 4 are not known how the story will follow now.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 am

I think they should save it for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:30 am

Sheogorath wrote:

They probably will.

It would be really dumb on Sony's behalf to annouce a game as huge for Sony as GOW, only for it to be released within 6 months time.

They'll probably announce it for next-gen when they announce their next Playstation system.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:

They probably will.

It would be really dumb on Sony's behalf to annouce a game as huge for Sony as GOW, only for it to be released within 6 months time.

They'll probably announce it for next-gen when they announce their next Playstation system.
I'll think they'll put it on PS3, just like what they did to GOW2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sheogorath wrote:

They probably will.

I'll think they'll put it on PS3, just like what they did to GOW2.

I doubt it.

I mean, I thought so as well in the beginning, but September 2012? really?

It's just way too late for Sony to announce it now, only for it to be released in 6 months time.

Surely they would've announced it at E3? Or heck, even at the VGAs?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 pm

GOW4 for PS4 PLZ!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume   God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War IV appear on Ochestrator's Resume
Page 1 of 1