Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best inside memes and events of G7

Go down 
+17
CleverCatchPhrase
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
Hydell
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Franko
Mecha
Blixtstorm
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
STAR WARS INSPIRED EVERYTHING

FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Where is Nyan Cat?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
STAR WARS INSPIRED EVERYTHING

FUCK YOU!
I heard the Luke/Leia awkward love subplot inspired your dad to fuck his sister and make you.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm

The bit about Teck is 100% true.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

We should still do what Reaper suggested.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I Added the recent Spider-Man chaos in.
Such inspiring damage control from Mecha can't be wiped from the archives of history.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Someone needs to add in the whole gay threads and alan drama Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 am

Quote :
Trying to overhype TAS even further, Mecha made flamebait threads of him bashing Tobey Maguire's performance in every way.

That's quite a bit exaggerated. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am

Mecha wrote:
Quote :
Trying to overhype TAS even further, Mecha made flamebait threads of him bashing Tobey Maguire's performance in every way.

That's quite a bit exaggerated. But whatever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm

We're supposed to drop it, Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:26 pm

By late June (27th), the infamous Kendo (quitelikeican, inuboy1000) had been popping up on the forum more and more frequently. This was most likely due to his only friend ditching him or his imaginary girlfriend breaking up with him. Or perhaps he was just banned from the sonic forum for being too gay even for their standards. Either way, he was here, he was queer and we couldn't get over it.

On the chatbox and a few topics he appeared to be acting more retarded than ever before (just when you thought it couldn't be possible).
Upon a quick glance on his facebook he made (stupidly) public, Lykos saw on his wall:

Golden Rule: If you're going to make a facebook post regarding your forum trolling, make sure you haven't got numerous members of that forum friends on your facebook. This made an already pitifully bad attempt at trolling, a fail of epic proportions.

L3RN 2 TR011 R1T3

Last edited by Lykos on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 am

Looks like Lykos started yet another chaotic meme. The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
Looks like Lykos started yet another chaotic meme. The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 725796345

It's just what I do :lulzsec:
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am

Lykos wrote:
By late June (27th), the infamous Kendo (quitelikeican, inuboy1000) had been popping up on the forum more and more frequently. This was most likely due to his only friend ditching him or his imaginary girlfriend breaking up with him. Or perhaps he was just banned from the sonic forum for being too gay even for their standards. Either way, he was here, he was queer and we couldn't get over it.

On the chatbox and a few topics he appeared to be acting more retarded than ever before (just when you thought it couldn't be possible).
Upon a quick glance on his facebook he made (stupidly) public, Lykos saw on his wall:

Golden Rule: If you're going to make a facebook post regarding your forum trolling, make sure you haven't got numerous members of that forum friends on your facebook. This made an already pitifully bad attempt at trolling, a fail of epic proportions.

L3RN 2 TR011 R1T3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is that the same person? I'm also sure that he is also mention on the BBC encyclopediadramatica page.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 am

lol BBC encyclopediadramatica page is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 am

Yeah Padders it's inuboy.

He humiliated himself numerous times before trying to "own" bbc and pbone and other people on youtube.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 am

Lykos wrote:

L3RN 2 TR011 R1T3
Added on the OP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Should have added in his ED page lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm surprised the "Ur In Denial" meme wasn't added on the list. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I only speak facts
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

We need to update dis shit by New Years.

Quote :
This law met opposition(And damn right it did) by some members like Noel who proposed a counter-law that will prevent the use of Spider-Man pics cause it was so stupid while our ex-moderator JubJub went apeshit and instantly banned everyone who posted Spider-Man pics on Noel's thread.

Lol I didn't even notice this part.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
We were calling Sturgis black even before he posted a pic of himself. Someone told me on Xbox LIVE that Sturgis was black so I just started giving him shit about it on the forums and thus the meme was born.

Wot. Who told you that on Xbox Live?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Mecha wrote:

Your picture is the best part of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best inside memes and events of G7   The best inside memes and events of G7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best inside memes and events of G7
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next