Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America

Go down 
+5
The Enkindler
ghost23
NoelX2
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America Empty
PostSubject: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm

http://n4g.com/news/913468/cnet-playstation-vita-wont-even-launch-in-north-america

Oh, God eye roll
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Anylists need to learn to shut their mouths sometimes.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Well, it sucks.

Lol jk. Why would it not launch? It has a ton of potential to be a great success.

Last edited by SturgisXD on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 pm

That's outrageous. I can understand if they predict it will fail, but at this point Sony has invested so much money in the system that they have to launch it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 pm

The Mainstream Media is at it again...
Not surprised.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Of course it's releasing in North America. Many of the developers for the platform are based on North America, including:

• EA Sports, with offices in British Columbia and Florida, studio behind FIFA Soccer
  • SCE San Diego Studio, based in California, studio behind MLB 12: The Show (based off of an American sport) and ModNation Racers: Road Trip
  • PopCap Games, based in Washington, studio behind Plants vs. Zombies
  • Nihilistic Software, based in California, studio behind Resistance: Burning Skies
  • WayForward Technologies, based in California, studio behind Silent Hill: Book of Memories
  • Irrational Games, based in Massachusetts, studio behind BioShock Vita
  • Activision is working on Call of Duty for the PS Vita, and out of 14 developers that have worked on the series at some point, 11 are based in the U.S. Chances are, one of the American ones will be working on it.
  • NetherRealms Studio, based in Illinois, studio behind Mortal Kombat Vita
Am I to believe that that all of these North American developers will be making games that none of them will be able to find in their local GameStop? Am I to believe that titles such as BioShock, Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty, and Resistance are being aimed at a Japanese audience? Yeah, there's still Europe to account for, but I doubt any Europeans will be interested in MLB 12: The Show, plus by only selling it in Europe, you're leaving out a huge market of people that will buy these Western games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:25 am

That would suck so much. And be funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 am

Lykos wrote:
If it didn't launch in North America, there would be as many good games on the 3DS as Vita games in North America.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 am

Trolololol
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 am

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
If it didn't launch in North America, there would be as many good games on the 3DS as Vita games in North America.

:lolguy:

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 pm

:areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America   CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CNET: PS VITA won't even launch in North America
Page 1 of 1