Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Yup, need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Yup, need help Empty
PostSubject: Yup, need help   Yup, need help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

I need a list of the best PC motherboards out there.

Also need your recommendations on motherboards, just show me which ones get the most bang for the buck.

Long story short every time something doesn't work I feel the need to try to force it to work, sometimes in the most violent way possible, and now my PC is dead.

Any help would be appreciated. I plan on just moving all my cards, memory etc. over and need to know if this is a quick, harmless process or should I get someone to do it for me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Yup, need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yup, need help   Yup, need help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:04 pm

well i can name you a few motherboards but it depends on 2 things your budget and what CPU youre getting...

sandy bridge I recommend Z68 chipset loads of features or P67

for something like a Phenom or Athlon x4 or even the 6 core CPUs its has the be AM3

or you could go all out for and ASUS Rampage motherboard : )
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Yup, need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yup, need help   Yup, need help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 am

See that's why I came here. I searched google for good motherboards and they put up $1000+

I take it the Rampage is the best. How close are the others to matching it? I'd prefer one more for video/music editing than gaming, but i'd like to be able to game on it from time to time.

Also I have a windows XP OS on my dead pc. It has the CD Key on the back of the computer, would I be able to use that key for this?

Also the new adobe After effects requires a 64bit pc, I'd prefer that.

And the casing/tower/whatever the hell it's called. I'll need a price for them as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yup, need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yup, need help   Yup, need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yup, need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: PC Gaming :: Hardware-
Reply to topicJump to: