Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thats it, i'm fucking done.

Go down 
+5
TheJubJub5721
Franko
Mikenuge
Orc
Hydell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Thats it, i'm fucking done. Empty
PostSubject: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am

Im fucking finished with this bullshit. Ive never known such a run of badfucking luck.

First my PS3 fucking breaks on me then it takes all cunting year to get a new one and now i plug my HD PVR in for the first fucking time and now its fucking broken too, fucking burning smell and the blue light was flashing and now the cunt wonteven turn on....seriously...im fucking done...its not even worth the fucking tme anymore...spending fucking hundreds on junky shit that craps out on me first fucking chance it gets. And worse still is that i cant find any form of fucking support from the manufacturer as to whether i can get it replaced...i have no fucking idea where their warranty page is cos their site is so fucking focused on shovin their new shit down your throat.

I'm done with this. I'm done with everything. Fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 am

I guess your relationship with Sony is kinda....

Thats it, i'm fucking done. 2008-06-25_131330_puts_on_sunglasses

Broken.....

Thats it, i'm fucking done. A49e731e-10a9-4a45-b817-ce682e818199
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 am

Ah fucking hell man. That is complete balls.
To be fair a few years ago I got my first tv in my room. I was dying to have one for years but never asked for one or bought one. So for years I played games in the living room. Then finally my parents got a new tv and gave me the old one.
After a few months.... KAPUT!

Sad

Hate to say it but maybe it's time to move onto PC gaming, Gavin Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 am

Thats it, i'm fucking done. Whoop-dee-fucking-do
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 am

Lykos wrote:

Utter Truth. PC gaming is the way forward
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Damn, you have the worst fucking luck.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:24 pm

that's sucks. You have horrible luck with PS3 and Sony it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Well I guess you shouldn't be a moderator in a gaming forum then.....

Jk, Sorry bro, I'd quit by now if I were you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Errm... is the HD PVR Sony branded? Otherwise you guys don't know how to read. lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Franko wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Utter Truth. PC gaming is the way forward

Yup. It has problems of its own but it's rarely hardware problems, and it's never something that cannot be fixed by a friend or professional.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:58 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Errm... is the HD PVR Sony branded? Otherwise you guys don't know how to read. lol

Can't we just randomly hate on Sony? They do fucking suck sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Update : I finally found a number for Hauppauge and it looks like i will probably be able to get it replaced...but for fucks sake that means more hassle of posting shit and having to stay in my house all day waiting for a delivery driver to get my signature etc.

Also i finally got pushed over the edge with my shitty internet provider giving me slow internet that cuts out at the slightest sign of bad weather...and since Scotland is about to have the worst winter in nearly a century my internet was royally fucked 2 days ago. So i cancelled and im going with Sky Broadband 12MB, but i dont get it until the 23rd December.

So my PS3 broke nearly 8 months ago, i get it back just for my internet connection and PVR to start cunting about and breaking. If karma is real then i must have been Hitler in my past life to deserve this...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey man just be glad that the the streak of bad luck you are currently getting is with video-games, and not real life shit related to your job, family, friends, etc.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

I think this thread has run its course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats it, i'm fucking done.   Thats it, i'm fucking done. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats it, i'm fucking done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: