Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

MAGJournal.net

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Blixtstorm
Mikenuge
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Bluenose
Based Sonji
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MAGJournal.net - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

MAGJournal.net - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm

MAG7. Clever ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:51 pm

MAG7 doesn't sound bad, after the merger, I could do some game reviews. 1 H4v3 9R34t sP3lL1n' 4Nd 9r4Mm4R. MY 3n9L1Sh 4nd SC13nc3 T34Ch3Rz 1N sChOOL tOLd M3 mY p4p3rZ w3r3 TH3 83St 1n Cl4sS.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
MAG7 doesn't sound bad, after the merger, I could do some game reviews. 1 H4v3 9R34t sP3lL1n' 4Nd 9r4Mm4R. MY 3n9L1Sh 4nd SC13nc3 T34Ch3Rz 1N sChOOL tOLd M3 mY p4p3rZ w3r3 TH3 83St 1n Cl4sS.

That was painful to read....
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 am

I couldn't get half way.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 am

It was pretty easy actually...

Anyhoo, I really don't like the fact we can't transfer all our thread there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 am

Sonji wrote:
I couldn't get half way.

Noob.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MAGJournal.net - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

Teckno wrote:
I mean, maybe Forumotion could provide the database for G7 if you asked. Why not go on the Forumotion support forums and ask what you'd need to do?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:53 am

TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:
I mean, maybe Forumotion could provide the database for G7 if you asked. Why not go on the Forumotion support forums and ask what you'd need to do?

So we are all moving then?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:

So we are all moving then?
Trail of Tears, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Chatbox now!!! Or else it will die.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

That was painful to read....

Would you like to see 5Up3R 133tsp33k? }{3.-3 1$ 4|\| 3X4|\/||>|_3.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:22 pm

When is this collaboration going to happen TRF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Alanski wrote:
WTF?

Look at it closely, it says, "Here is an example".

You know instead of merging everything we could just do what Kotaku, Gizmodo, and those other sites do where you can use to same password and username for the other sites they are linked to.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alanski wrote:
WTF?

Look at it closely, it says, "Here is an example".

You know instead of merging everything we could just do what Kotaku, Gizmodo, and those other sites do where you can use to same password and username for the other sites they are linked to.
I don't see how that could be done.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 am

Stigma, I think you gave me cancer when I read that. I had alot of trouble deciphering that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 am

Alanski wrote:
Stigma, I think you gave me cancer when I read that. I had alot of trouble deciphering that.

Days of practice MAGJournal.net - Page 3 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:11 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Days of practice MAGJournal.net - Page 3 516613
Sounds more like days of hitting your head against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:33 am

Okay, I'm thinking of a possible name change from "MAG Journal" to "GameReel." What do you guys think?

Another possibly option is "Lights, Camera, Game!", although that could just end up being GameReel's slogan.

FYI, your opinions won't affect my decision, but it'd be nice to hear some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:47 am

GameReel? Nah...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:25 am

Just a heads-up, the forum now has a chat installed to the prosilver and subsilver2 styles.

In addition, mods have their own CP where they can issue automatic warnings, as well as ban and unban members.

Having the phpbb3 software allows for much more flexibility when it comes to add-ons, as opposed to Nazimotion and their rules. Users can choose their own theme to display for them, but take note that not all themes support the chat. If you're someone who doesn't often go into the chat, this won't matter, but those of you who use the chat have a choice of between two and three themes that support the chat. I'll consider adding more if I can.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

Okay, I've narrowed it down to three themes: a blue theme, a red theme, and a white theme.

The problem with the complex-looking theme is that they're, well, complex, and leave little room for things like the chatbox and a link to the homepage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGJournal.net
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3