Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 am

Take this as you will I saw a fucking ufo when I let my dog out the other night at around 2:30 to 3am. It basically looked like a pale blue light maybe 2000ft up in the air. I live on the north side of Milwaukee. It came in from the south at a speed I have never seen anything travel at. It made a 90 degree turn without even slowing down and headed towards lake Michigan. I know what I saw it was below the clouds and it was totally silent not a peep. I am expecting some form of ridicule out of you guys for posting this but none of you know who I am so whatever. after seeing this in the sky I stated looking into ufo videos on youtube and some of them are fascinating I thought I should make a thread for posting videos.

This video is probably the best you can find anywhere on the internet. It was seen by thousands of people and captured on film by 4 people.

Not a ufo video but it is very interesting scientific analysis of the crops showed that they had not been pushed down with blunt force as you would expect in a man-made design. Rather, the bottom nodes of the stalks had been heated via some form of focused radiation so that they wilted over and strangely, came to rest at a 90 degree angle.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 am

That last video was a great watch. It's an interesting subject for sure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 am

I know someone that once said to me that he once saw while also walking the dog that he i a really shiny light. When he was staring at the light he couldn't take his eyes off of it and almost felt sucked into it. But then one of his friends interruped him and when he stopped staring at the light the light flew away.

I'm not sure if these UFO stories are true but considering how massive our galaxy is the chance of finding another species is not impossible and actually pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 am

in 60 + years of UFO sighting not one of them decided to land and say hello

therefore its BS
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 am

I think they are just observing us. Also Ive seen alot of shit about abductions. too many people have passed lie detector tests for that to be fake. Watch a movie called fire in the sky its mostly a true story they just make the abduction part more hollywoodey for lack of a better word to make it more entertaining. All 5 guys passed multiple lie detector tests. There is too much evidence to discredit every ufo and abduction reports. People who have claimed to have worked for area 51 and about the spacecraft in the hangers and stuff have all ended up with a bullet in their head.

You should all watch this one. Skip to 2:55 a former air force col. talks about his up close sighting at a missile silo in england

Last edited by Shin_Akuma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

UFO videos Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 pm

These videos are pretty ridiculous. They ignore the fallacies.

Like in response to that Jerusalem vid, this guy who doesn't buy everything he see's or hears asked some logical questions.

"Where are the videos from the people that were right next to the dome? Where are the interviews of the people that were 50 feet from the UFO, and 100 feet from the UFO, and 1/2 miles from the UFO, and 1 mile from the UFO. Why is the only footage taken from 2 miles away standing in the same place? there was plenty of time for people that were right next to the UFO to get their camera phones out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 pm

some skeptics just sound like they don't want to accept the fact no matter how much evidence you throw at them. not saying every little light in the sky are aliens but just sayin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFO videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO videos   UFO videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO videos
Page 1 of 1