Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Xbox Dashboard Dated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Xbox Dashboard Dated  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

New Xbox Dashboard Dated  Empty
PostSubject: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 am

Microsoft really seems to like the windows phone layout design.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 am

Keep that shit off my Ecks Bawcks Three Sixty!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:36 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Microsoft really seems to like the windows phone layout design.

It's a really intuitive design. The Live Tile design is honestly one of the best software initiatives in the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

New Xbox Dashboard Dated  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:21 am

they're only putting this in because it will make it easier for kinect users to use the dash. Microsoft, stop shoving kinect down our throats!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm

So what is this? Xbox Live yearly dashboard updates? Because I remember last year when they updated it to be used with the Kinect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox Dashboard Dated    New Xbox Dashboard Dated  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Xbox Dashboard Dated
Page 1 of 1