Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.

Go down 
+4
ghost23
Mecha
Hydell
Archduke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. Empty
PostSubject: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1213055p1.html

Kinda funny, since Microsoft didn't offered JACK SHIT except for Forza 4 and Gears 3 this year.

IGN is stirring up the fanboy articles for more hits once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

For fuck sake, just the other day they had a "Why PS3 will outsell 360" or some shit.

Give it a fucking rest IGN, try being more original and creative to get hits for once. Jesus...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Reaper wrote:
For fuck sake, just the other day they had a "Why PS3 will outsell 360" or some shit.

Give it a fucking rest IGN, try being more original and creative to get hits for once. Jesus...

Not only that, but IGN also made a Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3 video today.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Not only that, but IGN also made a Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3 video today.

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230 Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230

wowww. They are so fucking original.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I know right? Videos like that were made before both games were even out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 am

IGN: Number 1 at bi-polar flambait articles.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 am

Can't believe Greg Miller hasn't got this deleted yet.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 am

Reaper wrote:

THIS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

I'm just going to leave this here for Arcana:

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 pm

I think we should just boycott IGN on this site because its clear they post nothing but crap to rile up fanboys and get hits. Pathetic. We don't need that here.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 pm

^ Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

It's a damn opinion piece, every major review site has them. I think you all are just attacking on IGN for the sake of attacking it. Sure they've done stupid stuff, but I don't see how this is one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
It's a damn opinion piece, every major review site has them. I think you all are just attacking on IGN for the sake of attacking it. Sure they've done stupid stuff, but I don't see how this is one of them.

They're not attacking IGN for having an opinion. They're attacking them because they act very unprofessional at times.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

They're not attacking IGN for having an opinion. They're attacking them because they act very unprofessional at times.

What's unprofessional about this specifically?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

They claim they are unbaised, yet they make articles like this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Duke wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

They claim they are unbaised, yet they make articles like this.

Um, it's an opinion piece by one person of IGN. Of course it's biased.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Theres your answer Teckno.

Far too much stuff like this coming from the same website all the time must be criticised.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:09 pm

lol Not really. IGN is a pretty big influential site in gaming. It's expectable to see a somewhat large amount of opinion pieces. That's why you should accept them as an opinion. The rest of the non opinion articles made by IGN are the one's you should read if you don't like the opinion crap.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. God_ha10

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. God_ha11

You can't spell ignorant without IGN.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm

^

This. Their whole way of thinking has so many double standards its not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. God_ha10

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. God_ha11

You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. 1443829230

I just can't describe how much fail that was.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I already stated they've done stupid stuff. However, this particular article shouldn't draw automatic hate. If you disagree, you disagree. I think it's just that, everytime someone post an IGN thread here, it's met with the same response regardless of the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.   Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion: Why Xbox 360 still leads the market.
Page 1 of 1