Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyrim Live Action Trailer

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Daddy_Stark
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Skyrim Live Action Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 pm

*shivers*

Skyrim Live Action Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Daddy_Stark
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Daddy_Stark

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Kinda sad when an Ad is better than most video game adaptations out there.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm

According to the trailers, this game is supposed to be the adventure of my life. I hope this is true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Skyrim Live Action Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm

This game is the Definition of Hype.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Skyrim Live Action Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:58 pm

chobo500 wrote:
No, the definition of Hype is Uncharted 3, Gears 3, BF3, or even MW3. Skyrim is the definition of overhype.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Skyrim Live Action Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 pm

yonny616 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
No, the definition of Hype is Uncharted 3, Gears 3, BF3, or even MW3. Skyrim is the definition of overhype.

True, very true sir.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Cannot wait, I have high expectations.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Oh my God! Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Epzaos wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Oh my God! Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 457301478

Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230 Skyrim Live Action Trailer 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Live Action Trailer   Skyrim Live Action Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Live Action Trailer
Page 1 of 1