Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Bill Bailey's message to Metallica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Bill Bailey's message to Metallica Empty
PostSubject: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Hilarious vid if your familiar with the song Enter Sandman!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Old but hardcore. Dude he played this when I saw him at Sonisphere this year Razz Was awesomesauce. The rain poured like hell but all of us metalheads stayed out and went mad during Bill and Slipknots sets. :)
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Lykos wrote:
Old but hardcore. Dude he played this when I saw him at Sonisphere this year Razz Was awesomesauce. The rain poured like hell but all of us metalheads stayed out and went mad during Bill and Slipknots sets. :)

I knew you would like it, a comedian of Bill's caliber could easily be lost on people who are not of our shores.

You see I went to Bloodstock this year due to the £90 weekend ticket price, the locality and obviously in my case Immortal headlining the Saturday. Sonisphere did seem Epic though.

I laughed so much the first time I watched this because I was expecting him to play keyboard or something and never dreamt he would pull out the car horns, haha.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh yes, the metalheads respected what he did and found it funny as hell.

That's understandable bro, to be honest I only went for In Flames. If they weren't playing I'd have hardly any reason to go.
Was incredible though. Metallica and Biffy Clyro were excellent headliners (slipknot did what thye did well but their setlist was disappointing) and Opeth blew me away. I'm glad I saw them then because they are now no longer doing death growls (studio or live!). Massive disappointment.

Yes it really is the lolz XD Bill is such a talented musician in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:02 am

Bill Bailey FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am

^
Ohh yes. Us Englishmen know.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I like to keep it that way. So the Americunts can't see how epic he is !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm

He's very popular in Ireland also. :)

I saw that video a while back, he's quality, love him on QI, Never Mind The Buzzcocks etc. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 am

Stoney wrote:

I saw that video a while back, he's quality, love him on QI, Never Mind The Buzzcocks etc. Hilarious.

Yeah, I should of said the British Isles really. Were all very similar kind of people on these Islands in the North Atlantic except were all proud of of our slight differences to one another.

I recently found out that my Viking heritage of Yorkshire is very closely related to the Viking heritage of Dublin. Apprently both the Kingdom of Jorvik (York) and the Kingdom of Dublin both shared the same kings as one another.

Funny how our History connects us.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Yeah, I should of said the British Isles really. Were all very similar kind of people on these Islands in the North Atlantic except were all proud of of our slight differences to one another.

I recently found out that my Viking heritage of Yorkshire is very closely related to the Viking heritage of Dublin. Apprently both the Kingdom of Jorvik (York) and the Kingdom of Dublin both shared the same kings as one another.

As much as I understand what you mean and I'm not trying to pick a petty argument, but here in the ROI we refer to the British Isles as Britain and Ireland, you'll obviously understand why, with our nations history and such, but that's what is, history.

The Battle of Tara, were Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill defeated Olaf Cuaran for control of the Kingdom of Dublin. Bloody Vikings, I'm talking to you, Blixt. Razz

Check put this video, Dam Noir.

Couldn't stop laughing at it. I'm sure he's a Northern like yourself.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am

Stoney wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Stoney wrote:

As much as I understand what you mean and I'm not trying to pick a petty argument, but here in the ROI we refer to the British Isles as Britain and Ireland, you'll obviously understand why, with our nations history and such, but that's what is, history.

The Battle of Tara, were Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill defeated Olaf Cuaran for control of the Kingdom of Dublin. Bloody Vikings, I'm talking to you, Blixt. Razz

Check put this video, Dam Noir.

Couldn't stop laughing at it. I'm sure he's a Northern like yourself.

I know what you mean pal, forgive my ignorance. The thing is I indentify myself primarily as English so the term 'British Isles' feels quite neutral from my point of view but I can certainly appreciate that the Irish wouldn't agree with that.

Yeah Lee Mack is a Northener, he's from Southport not far from Liverpool which I know your familiar with. He's also good on a show called 'Would I Lie to You', he's a funny bloke.

Mind you I think your fellow countrymen Dara Ó Briain and Dylan Moran are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm

No problem, fella.

I watch all those programmes on Dave, Would I Lie To You, QI, NMTBC, etc. And of course Mock The Week, which Dara O'Briain excels on.

Also love his take on gamers and how hey are perceived. Top bloke alright.

I'm not to familiar with Dylan Moran tbh, I'd say Lee Mack is my favourite stand up followed my Kevin Bridges, Scottish comedian, absolutely hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Bailey's message to Metallica   Bill Bailey's message to Metallica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Bailey's message to Metallica
Page 1 of 1