Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.

Go down 
+5
NoelX2
raspymanic
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. Empty
PostSubject: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 am

http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamertag.ru%2Fnews%2Fsravnenie-forza-3-i-forza-4
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:17 am

the Forza 4 graphics look the most fucking realistic on console yet. Having said that, it still won't win best graphics at the VGA's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 am

Damn those are some of the best graphics i've ever seen console wise.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Duke wrote:
the Forza 4 graphics look the most fucking realistic on console yet. Having said that, it still won't win best graphics at the VGA's.

Doesn't that statement contradict itself?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

Doesn't that statement contradict itself?

no, because the VGA's don't give big awards to racing games.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

what you talking about gt5 has the best graphics in a racing game, they spent 6 years on the car designs and a whole 12 weeks on the cardboard backgrounds Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. 2505020059
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

raspymanic wrote:
what you talking about gt5 has the best graphics in a racing game, they spent 6 years on the car designs and a whole 12 weeks on the cardboard backgrounds Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. 2505020059

Banned for 5 days.

Offense:

Fanboy/troll comments. Off-topic comment
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:48 pm

It looks beautiful...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:20 pm

It looks better than Forza 3 as far as car models go, but the environments still need work. I'm sure it'll be looking photo-realistic come release.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Faaaaarrrk the lighting. All these XBOX 360 devs just came out with amazing lighting techniques all of a sudden. First Alan Wake, then Gears of War 3 and now Forza 4. But I agree with others, it wont win a lot of best graphics because its a sim racer and a lot of people dislike that genre.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
Faaaaarrrk the lighting. All these XBOX 360 devs just came out with amazing lighting techniques all of a sudden. First Alan Wake, then Gears of War 3 and now Forza 4. But I agree with others, it wont win a lot of best graphics because its a sim racer and a lot of people dislike that genre.

It's a "new" technology in games. It takes the light from the surrounding terrain and it makes everything look better.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Alan Wake looked like crap on daytime levels. Off topic I know.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I thought Alan Wake looked great all-around, except for the facial animations of course.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I thought Alan Wake looked great all-around, except for the facial animations of course.

It wasn't the facial animations. It was the terrible lip syncing. Ahhh. Painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 am

raspymanic wrote:

lol

but yeah anyway, this looks incredible. Forza 3 looked amazing but this is on an entirely different level. I was actually gasping at the beauty of some shots, only to realize I was looking at the forza 3 screens. I scrolled down and was blown away XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.   Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 vs Forza 3 Graphics Comparison.
Page 1 of 1