Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN ME ALREADY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNBAN ME ALREADY! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 pm

I was forced to create this thread seeing as the Staff like to act like total dicks >_>
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

UNBAN ME ALREADY! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm

If I were a mod, this thread would be locked, and you would be banned for at least 7 days knowing your history. Unfortunately, I am not.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

chobo500 wrote:
If I were a mod, this thread would be locked, and you would be banned for at least 7 days knowing your history. Unfortunately, I am not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:46 pm

What is the point about the thread again?
If its about unbanning people, lock this thread or delete it. People are just gonna be saying how jubjub sucks and BF3 OWNZ and that shit.
Its stupid and annoying. '_______'

Last edited by Arcana on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Arcana wrote:
What is the point about the thread again?

To get unban from the chatbox since there is no other way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

UNBAN ME ALREADY! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Yes, Mecha, I am serious. I am sick and tired of you guys spamming threads, going off topic, and making troll or pointless threads like this! I'm with the Mods this time. You guys really need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Edited my post. ^^^
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:54 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Yes, Mecha, I am serious. I am sick and tired of you guys spamming threads, going off topic, and making troll or pointless threads like this! I'm with the Mods this time. You guys really need to grow up.

I wasn't even spamming. So I don't know what you're talking about? =/

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 pm

I kind of agree with CC. We need an unbanning thread. I don't feel like messaging Teck, TRF, Sonji, and Alan. But it will go chaotic and off-topic.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Lol there is a thread for unbanning and maybe if you wouldn't be totally retarded you would get unbanned.

I was unaware of your ban, however.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
I was forced to create this thread seeing as the Staff like to act like total dicks >_>

Surely half the forum must have down syndrome if they fail to see the point of the Unban Chatbox thread. WTF is wrong with you people.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Surely half the forum must have down syndrome if they fail to see the point of the Unban Chatbox thread. WTF is wrong with you people.

We don't allow spamming, OBVIOUSLY it is our fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN ME ALREADY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN ME ALREADY!   UNBAN ME ALREADY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBAN ME ALREADY!
Page 1 of 1