Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Unban Thread.

Go down 
+26
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
CleverCatchPhrase
Quitelikeican
Blixtstorm
The Enkindler
ArchAngel
Chobo
Hydell
Arnav
Mikenuge
Stoney
Shigdig
yonny616
Franko
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Mecha
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Bluenose
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

So that's it then? I'm staying banned for a whole week for no good reason? Way to go Staff members. No really, you guys are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm

^^

We appreciate your kind words.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 pm

I have an idea, why don't you unban Mecha, and extend my sentence to 2 weeks?
He didn't do anything, I was the one that was asking for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:07 pm

I unbanned Mecha since there's no evidence to suggest that he participated the in the spoiling of Mass Effect 3.

I mean come on, he doesn't know shit about the series. It's hard to believe he could spoil it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:12 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
I unbanned Mecha since there's no evidence to suggest that he participated the in the spoiling of Mass Effect 3.

I mean come on, he doesn't know shit about the series. It's hard to believe he could spoil it.
He was basically asking me if I was serious about that joke I made, which wasn't spoiling the game, but making fun of it, then that's when the Chatbox's Banhammer hit.
Even though I deny the charges of spoiling the game today, I will accept the 1 week ban because I need a time out.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:

Oh Alan! How dare you not trust Sonji's judgement! This is an atrocity!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm

You made a call to reverse a ban because YOU thought that the reason was not good enough to get Franko banned off the chat, plus you thought that it was a perma-ban, which influenced your decision.

I, on the other hand, reversed a ban because there isn't any evidence what so ever.

So suck my 8 inch penis.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Have you consulted Sonji about it yet? Doubt it. Maybe he knew something you didn't. Plus, I still believe it was not good enough to get Franko banned for 7 days. I just let it happen cause I got tired of the bitching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
Have you consulted Sonji about it yet? Doubt it. Maybe he knew something you didn't. Plus, I still believe it was not good enough to get Franko banned for 7 days. I just let it happen cause I got tired of the bitching.

When he was on the chatbox I tried to talk to him about it but he wouldn't respond.

I got tired of waiting so I unbanned Mecha.

Clearly it was a mistake to ban him. You're bitching again just for the sake of bitching.

When will you just get off my balls?

It's not even remotely believable that Mecha could spoil the ME3 ending. While Franko being a PC fanboy was a pretty known fact...he even confessed to it.

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb

Plox.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 am

YAAAAAY I'm included in a argument!

Btw Teckno and Alan, its your fault for the bitching and for me getting banned. You shouldn't of made a big deal out of a small matter (I Said "Consoles And its Menus", LOOOL even mike said that, you idiots) just to come to a conclusion that I'm a PC Fanboy (Of Which it took 40mins for you just to have a reason to ban me... i don't even consider myself a PC Fanboy ffs). So If I was you two

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 am

Wow, tell some of the mods to calm the hell down with chatbox banning.I joined the chatbox with one other person and BY ACCIDENT said a spoiler to ME3.I instantly got banned from the chatbox with no warning whatsoever.I even apologized after and said i wouldnt post anymore spoilers yet they wouldnt let me in, and instead just said "stop bitching".

This was the first time ive been on in weeks.

PS:Before one you mods start getting all defensive and saying "stop bitching/whining", this is a chatbox unban thread.if you cant take critisism then you shouldnt be a mod in the first place.

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am

Zeratul wrote:
Wow, tell some of the mods to calm the hell down with chatbox banning.I joined the chatbox with one other person and BY ACCIDENT said a spoiler to ME3.I instantly got banned from the chatbox with no warning whatsoever.I even apologized after and said i wouldnt post anymore spoilers yet they wouldnt let me in, and instead just said "stop bitching".

PS:Before one you mods start getting all defensive and saying "stop bitching/whining", this is a chatbox unban thread.if you cant take critisism then you shouldnt be a mod in the first place.

Who banned you?
The reason I was banned was because I made a joke about ME3 and apparently the person who banned me might have thought that it was a spoiler.
And Mecha's ban was unjustified, the guy didn't even do anything and he gets wrongfully banned? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Who banned you?
The reason I was banned was because I made a joke about ME3 and apparently the person who banned me might have thought that it was a spoiler.
And Mecha's ban was unjustified, the guy didn't even do anything and he gets wrongfully banned? Seriously?

Reaper banned me, told me to ask another mod, I asked Alan and told me to stop bitching.I really cant understand why they couldnt clear it and let me back in after I apologized.It was one spoiler with one other person that i said by accident without paying attention.Not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Lol, are you serious? How do you accidentally spoil something? You were warned. It is in the rules that you are supposed to read.

Mecha is unbanned, Sheo.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Lol, are you serious? How do you accidentally spoil something? You were warned. It is in the rules that you are supposed to read.

Mecha is unbanned, Sheo.
I know, I just needed to point that out.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 am

Greg Jennings wrote:

Mecha is unbanned, Sheo.

Umm i had just beated the game and it was on the top of my head?Its not like i decided "hey, how about i act like an ass and go spoil everything about ME3 on G7".i wanted to talk about it, thats all.Forgot the spoiler part

Dude, i have not been on for weeks.Last night was the first time in awhile.Did you not read my post?i had no idea that a huge major spoil crackdown was going on.

Like i said, is it really that hard to clear the chatbox and warn someone?is it REALLY that hard?is it complex?Its not like i acted like an ass about it, I politely apologized and requested to be unbanned.There was a million ways to have handled that situation better.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 am

^^
A) You saying it by accident would be one thing in real life, not over the internet. I mean, you actually had to type it out and think of what you were gonna say. It doesn't slip out of your tongue here.

B) There wasn't a major spoil crackdown. It has been in the rules since the creation of this forum. If you don't follow them, you get banned. Pretty simple, really. Read the rules next time. Also, you can use spoiler tags in the chatbox.

C) Yes, it really is that hard. You already spoiled it for said person.

It's like a 3 day ban. Try not to spoil anything next time.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^
A) You saying it by accident would be one thing in real life, not over the internet. I mean, you actually had to type it out and think of what you were gonna say. It doesn't slip out of your tongue here.

B) There wasn't a major spoil crackdown. It has been in the rules since the creation of this forum. If you don't follow them, you get banned. Pretty simple, really. Read the rules next time. Also, you can use spoiler tags in the chatbox.

C) Yes, it really is that hard. You already spoiled it for said person.

It's like a 3 day ban. Try not to spoil anything next time.

Dude, i had just beaten ME3.i wasnt thinking about the "spoiler" part.i dont understand how it is that hard to comprehend.Besides, if i did it intentionally, then why would I apologize and admit it was a mistake.Put 2 and 2 together for once.

Actually there was.teckno and others even said.For so many months people here spoiled games on a daily basis.No one ever got banned.

If it is hard, then you shouldnt be an admin.it was one other person and i apologized right after. It was not like i spoiled the entire game and neding, it was just one of hundreds of possible spoilers.

I hadnt been on for weeks.When I come back the first time, do you think ill immediatly go the the rules section?Honestly?I mean, who the hell would.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:41 pm

^^

Links to all of these people spoiling games, please.

You should have known the rules to begin with. They have been there since the creation of the forum. You didn't read them, your problem.

Apologies mean little to me on an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

You should have known the rules to begin with. They have been there since the creation of the forum. You didn't read them, your problem.

Has anyone ever called you an ass?

On the chatbox damnit, how can I link those?

Oh im sorry i could not remember the rules after an entire year.My apologies.Like i said, there was no major spoiler crack down until recently.

What it means to you is irrelevent.Teckno already accepted my apology and did agree with me about my point.i did not mean any harm, i apologized and he said my ban should have been excused

Stop taking this out of porportion and stop arguementing for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Oh im sorry i could not remember the rules after an entire year.My apologies.Like i said, there was no major spoiler crack down until recently.

What it means to you is irrelevent.Teckno already accepted my apology and did agree with me about my point.i did not mean any harm, i apologized and he said my ban should have been excused

Practise what you preach.

Other people were spoiling video game plots? Maybe?...maybe not. I havent seen any posts backing this up. Plus a game like Mass Effect actually has a good story, if it were something like COD where its almost guaranteed to be "America is Dominate" every time then i doubt anyone would have cared. Spoiling Mass Effect 3 is like me dying then coming back to life and telling you what happened.

Last edited by Sexton_Hardcastle on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cake)
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Practise what you preach.

Other people were spoiling video game plots? Maybe?...maybe not. I havent seen any posts backing this up. Plus a game like Mass Effect actually has a good story, if it were something like COD where its almost guaranteed to be "America is Dominate" every time then i doubt anyone would have cared. Spoiling Mass Effect 3 is like me dying then coming back to life and telling you what happened.

Dude, this thread is called "chatbox unban thread".I was bringing up a good point and suggestion for mods when it comes to banning people.

Like i said on my last post, these were on the chatbox.I have had Heavy rain and Uncharted 2's story spoiled for me.Those arent "america is dominate" stories...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

^^

Again, provide proof, just like Reaper said, lol.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Again, provide proof, just like Reaper said, lol.

Oh dont even start.Like we discussed in the chatbox, everyone here breaks rules in the chatbox.How many time have you been offensive to religion?thats breaking the rules.How many times have you trolled?that too is breaking the rules.This applies to the many who also did the same things.

I guess you never read the rules like you were expected.I guess that is your problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Unban Thread.
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next