Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Unban Thread.

Go down 
+26
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
CleverCatchPhrase
Quitelikeican
Blixtstorm
The Enkindler
ArchAngel
Chobo
Hydell
Arnav
Mikenuge
Stoney
Shigdig
yonny616
Franko
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Mecha
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Bluenose
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Arcana wrote:
I got banned...Sad
Ya, I posted a pic bout 9-11 and Will Smith. But the event happened like 10 years ago. I understand that its disrepectful and stuff but you don't have to ban me and all that. Just give me a warning next time. You give out warnings all the time so why not here? :)

It's never good to make a joke about 9/11, ever. It just shows how ignorant you are and a terrible human being you would be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Arcana wrote:
I got banned...Sad
Ya, I posted a pic bout 9-11 and Will Smith. But the event happened like 10 years ago. I understand that its disrepectful and stuff but you don't have to ban me and all that. Just give me a warning next time. You give out warnings all the time so why not here? :)

You don't need a warning. It's common sense. You deserve to get ban compare to the stuff we do.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Arcana wrote:
I got banned...Sad

You don't need a warning. It's common sense. You deserve to get ban compare to the stuff we do.

Both of you seriously need to stfu. Both of you are the most racist, inconsiderate people I know.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Arcana wrote:
I got banned...Sad

Both of you seriously need to stfu. Both of you are the most racist, inconsiderate people I know.

What's that got to do with anything? What we did is nothing compare to what you did. So you're the one who needs to shut that pie hole up.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:29 pm

^^

Making jokes about the holocaust, black oppression, ''middle east = terroristz" is nothing compared to what I did :what:?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Making jokes about the holocaust, black oppression, ''middle east = terroristz" is nothing compared to what I did :what:?

WTF are you talking about? I never said those things. -_-

Also, who's talking to you anyway?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Dude, you make fun of racism, terrorists in the Middle East, and the holocaust all the time  Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 725796345

Also, no one has to be ''talking" to me. It's the internet. I talk to whoever the fuck I want.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Dude, you make fun of racism, terrorists in the Middle East, and the holocaust all the time  Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 725796345

Also, no one has to be ''talking" to me. It's the internet. I talk to whoever the fuck I want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No I haven't. You're lying. Yes, I make jokes about Arabs at times, but that's about it. I never once call Alan nor Teckno terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

^^

I never said you called Teckno or Alan a terrorist. Also, you do call Alan a terrorist at times but that's for another day  Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 725796345

Even if you only make fun of Arabs being terrorists, how is that less-worse than what I did :what:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

I never said you called Teckno or Alan a terrorist. Also, you do call Alan a terrorist at times but that's for another day  Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 725796345

Even if you only make fun of Arabs being terrorists, how is that less-worse than what I did :what:

Prove it or STFU. I NEVER called Alan a terrorist. You're just making bullshit up because you're ass-hurt that no one agrees with your point of view. Also, yes what you did was a lot worse actually. You need to get your shit straight Sonji. Seriously, you're too old to be acting like this. Especially since you're an admin.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Prove it or STFU. I NEVER called Alan a terrorist. You're just making bullshit up because you're ass-hurt that no one agrees with your point of view. Also, yes what you did was a lot worse actually. You need to get your shit straight Sonji. Seriously, you're too old to be acting like this. Especially since you're an admin.

Yes you have. :3
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Stop going off topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
Stop going off topic.

tell that to mecha who won't shut up about stupid shit.

Get back on topic guys.

edit: unban me plz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Stop going off topic.

tell that to mecha who won't shut up about stupid shit.

Get back on topic guys.

edit: unban me plz

Okay.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Arcana wrote:
I got banned...Sad

How the fuck am I racist? I've never said anything bad about any race or anything else. WTF did I ever do for that matter? Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:56 pm

^^

Was talking to Duke and CC, not you Arcana. ILY
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:03 pm

You're a fucking compulsive liar if you expect me to believe you've never called me or even implied that I'm a terrorist Mecha Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
You're a fucking compulsive liar if you expect me to believe you've never called me or even implied that I'm a terrorist Mecha Razz.

I don't recall ever calling you a terrorist? But feel free to prove me wrong if you got something to back up your claim.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Back on topic now. Next person is getting banned...well obviously except Alan or Sonji Razz but seriously, discuss your drama elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

I don't recall ever calling you a terrorist? But feel free to prove me wrong if you got something to back up your claim.

You sly little bastard you!

You know it's all in the chatbox but the proof is long gone now. I know for a fact that you've associated me with suicide bombing before. Let's get real here.

Oh ya and chubby. Suck my cock. jk Ily.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

You sly little bastard you!

You know it's all in the chatbox but the proof is long gone now. I know for a fact that you've associated me with suicide bombing before. Let's get real here.

Oh ya and chubby. Suck my cock. jk Ily.

You're a dick.

But Mecha, do not reply...not...kidding...
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I say New rule for this thread. Anyone who hasn't been banned from chat box can fuck off or get Forum banned...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 pm

sonji UMAD? Teckno rules this forum, not u.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

Banned. And Franko, its already been said...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Banned. And Franko, its already been said...
He got banned from the chatbox because Duke was all like TECK RULEZ TEH FORUM BIATCH!!! And Sonji banned him. Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Unban Thread.    Chatbox Unban Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Unban Thread.
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next