Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW3 MP gameplay.

Go down 
+8
NoelX2
Archduke
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Franko
Arnav
Mecha
Shigdig
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 MP gameplay. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz5LVk97Qxo
Not as good as I thought it would be, mostly interested in SP/Co-op. I'll probably play this sometimes with a friend once or twice a week. I'll be honest, BF3 MP will be better than MW3 MP.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MW3 MP gameplay. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 am

Battlefield 3 has jets. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

http://www.justin.tv/thatgamingshow
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Looks like MW2. Also, I see they have taken some features from BF
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Franko wrote:

BF3 looks BC2 with better graphics...Sequels are meant to look similar..

EDIT: Did you even watch the video? No way in hell that looks like MW2. If anything looks like COD4 with the gritty colors and the old red dot sights.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MW3 MP gameplay. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Looks good, but still prefer BF3.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Looks absolutely terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:29 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

Err ya okay. I bet if the title of the video didn't say "Call of duty: modern warfare 3" you wouldn't be saying that. Stop hating on games just because of the name. It gets old.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Alanski wrote:
Franko wrote:

EDIT: Did you even watch the video? No way in hell that looks like MW2. If anything looks like COD4 with the gritty colors and the old red dot sights.

Yes i did watch the video...... BF3 doesn't look like any other BF game released...

It would be nice if IW made a New and Better Engine, then keeping with a boring old one which they have had since COD1

Atleast i would buy it then, rather then pirating Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Franko wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Franko wrote:

Yes i did watch the video...... BF3 doesn't look like any other BF game released...

It would be nice if IW made a New and Better Engine, then keeping with a boring old one which they have had since COD1

Atleast i would buy it then, rather then pirating Razz

BF3 looks like a shinny BC2...What are you talking about?

They aren't using the same one since COD1...They update it for each installment.. BF3 is using an updated engine of the Frostbite. It's no different.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MW3 MP gameplay. R5MQPRE

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Alanski wrote:

They aren't using the same one since COD1...They update it for each installment.. BF3 is using an updated engine of the Frostbite. It's no different.

:what:

Battlefield 3 looks a LOT better than Bad Company 2. Where as MW3 still looks the same as MW2.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Err ya okay. I bet if the title of the video didn't say "Call of duty: modern warfare 3" you wouldn't be saying that. Stop hating on games just because of the name. It gets old.

lol. It does look terrible. The graphics are horseshit. The gameplay looks the exact fucking same as MW2. Killstreaks suck. The guns look uninteresting and boring.
Hell, even if it was called Battlefield 4576, it would still look terrible. Overall, I think the campaign spec ops will be good, but the MP will suffer. Battlefield 3's MP will be MUCH better.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 MP gameplay. ZDL7A4I

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:23 pm

I saw more MP from CoD XP and it looks really good. It's a mix of CoD4 and MW2. So it's like MW2 without all the bullshit and there's balance and a holy mother shit load of customization.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:30 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

lol. It does look terrible. The graphics are horseshit. The gameplay looks the exact fucking same as MW2. Killstreaks suck. The guns look uninteresting and boring.
Hell, even if it was called Battlefield 4576, it would still look terrible. Overall, I think the campaign spec ops will be good, but the MP will suffer. Battlefield 3's MP will be MUCH better.

Whatever. I'm more than positive you're probably going to end up playing MW3 more than BF3 considering you still play Black Ops despite how much you bash it.

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Battlefield 3 looks a LOT better than Bad Company 2. Where as MW3 still looks the same as MW2.

DICE misleads people into thinking the maxed out PC settings of BF3 is going to be what BF3 looks like on all consoles/rigs. BF3 on PS3 only looks like a marginal improvement from BC2 on PS3 in terms of graphics. I hate constantly seeing the BF3 vs MW3 video comparisons when only the 360 version of MW3 has been shown. Neither is doing anything new to the genre or even their own series. They are both probably going to be equally as overrated...Still gonna play the hell out of both of them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MW3 MP gameplay. R5MQPRE

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Alanski wrote:
DICE misleads people into thinking the maxed out PC settings of BF3 is going to be what BF3 looks like on all consoles/rigs. BF3 on PS3 only looks like a marginal improvement from BC2 on PS3 in terms of graphics. I hate constantly seeing the BF3 vs MW3 video comparisons when only the 360 version of MW3 has been shown. Neither is doing anything new to the genre or even their own series. They are both probably going to be equally as overrated...Still gonna play the hell out of both of them.

Actually I'm getting the PC version. But then again I might get the PS3 version as well. Either way it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Actually I'm getting the PC version. But then again I might get the PS3 version as well. Either way it doesn't really matter.

I'm just...saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 pm

PS3=60fps /nuffsaid
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Whatever. I'm more than positive you're probably going to end up playing MW3 more than BF3 considering you still play Black Ops despite how much you bash it.

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:

lol. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 am

Franko wrote:

MW3 MP gameplay. 1%20(25)

MW3 MP gameplay. 1%20(30)

MW3 MP gameplay. 1%20(33)

MW3 MP gameplay. 1%20(41)
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
PS3=60fps /nuffsaid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Modern Warfare 3 has only been demoed on XBOX 360 to date. Can't be sure about PS3 hitting 60.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 MP gameplay. ZDL7A4I

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 am

ghost23 wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
PS3=60fps /nuffsaid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Modern Warfare 3 has only been demoed on XBOX 360 to date. Can't be sure about PS3 hitting 60.
Robert Bowling, the community manager and creative strategist of IW, said that both the 360 version and PS3 version will run 100% identically on 60 fps.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MW3 MP gameplay. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

It looks cool. I doubt it will convert any CoD haters towards the series, but for fans of the series it'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 MP gameplay. ZDL7A4I

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

New trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGK1mhwVg&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Ahhhh the cycle of call of duty:

Stage 1: people found the previous call of duty game an overrated mediocre game and are tired of seeing gameplay and wish it will never sell big again by saying they will never buy a call of duty game again.

Stage 2: EA announces a possible rival for call of duty and everyone starts hating on call of duty that its the same thing over and over again and call of duty becomes hated by everyone in the comment sections

Stage 3: When the next call of duty is a few months away they finally realize that the competition of cod isn't that good either and they stop hating on call of duty and in fact in some cases defend it.

Stage 4: Everyone i know has bought modern warfare 3 because their friends got it aswell and they don't want to be a social reject. They play the multiplayer for a week, finds it overrated and mediocre and thus repeating stage 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW3 MP gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 MP gameplay.   MW3 MP gameplay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 MP gameplay.
Page 1 of 1