Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving as well...

Go down 
+2
ghost23
CyberMecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberMecha
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

I'm leaving as well... Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

It's that time of the month again. Looks like a certain someone got a little upset over a comment I made awhile back on Gaming Confessions / Controversial Opinions thread. But whatever. Anyways, good luck with the forum.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Be honest, that comment was complete trollbait. You know its possible to have bias without sounding like a complete fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

lol. I doubt you will be missed. TRF will miss you and I will miss you in the movie sections, But, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Alright you're choice. You shouldn't have trolled. Sorry if you took it personally.

EDIT:

Just so we get things clear, you're banned for flame baiting NOT because you "hate" the 360. I mean good God you couldn't have made it anymore obvious. Oh and you didn't need to make a second account if you were really leaving for good. Your sock account will be banned.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Alanski wrote:
Alright you're choice. You shouldn't have trolled. Sorry if you took it personally.

EDIT:

Just so we get things clear, you're banned for flame baiting NOT because you "hate" the 360. I mean good God you couldn't have made it anymore obvious. Oh and you didn't need to make a second account if you were really leaving for good. Your sock account will be banned.

Im gonna agree with Alan on this. You do post a lot of flame bait.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:34 pm

It's only the 92758032758342385 time he said he will leave.

He'll be back. But that question is, will we let him? DUN DUN DUN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving as well...   I'm leaving as well... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving as well...
Page 1 of 1